moderated Jaws and Casper

Tom <tomcat509@...>

Hi,

Using: W10 64 bit and Jaws 2018

An update message was just received from Future System Solutions  advising to update my Casper 8.0 to version 10.

Has anyone tried out Casper version 10  with Jaws 2018 and if so, is 10 accessible?

Thanks

Tom

Nino Dagostino

Hi:

I have casper 10 I could not get it to boot a usb drive.

The menues are not very accessibil you can get to some of the menus on the menu bar at the top of the screen.

I ended up using disk image for windows.

An update message was just received from Future System Solutions  advising to update my Casper 8.0 to version 10.

Has anyone tried out Casper version 10  with Jaws 2018 and if so, is 10 accessible?

Thanks

Tom

netbat66

don't update. version 10 is not accessible.
***
to get the external drive to boot first for casper you have to go into system bios and change the boot order from the c drive to the usb drive before it can boot to the u s b drive ferst.
i just left mine this way because if you have to re install windows from a dvd disk it would have to be set the same way before the dvd disk will boot.

I have casper 10 I could not get it to boot a usb drive.

The menues are not very accessibil you can get to some of the menus on the menu bar at the top of the screen.

I ended up using disk image for windows.

An update message was just received from Future System Solutions advising to update my Casper 8.0 to version 10.

Has anyone tried out Casper version 10 with Jaws 2018 and if so, is 10 accessible?

Thanks

Tom

Tom <tomcat509@...>

Thanks to Netbat and yourself for the comments on not updating to Casper version 10.

Cheers

Tom

I have casper 10 I could not get it to boot a usb drive.

The menues are not very accessibil you can get to some of the menus on the menu bar at the top of the screen.

I ended up using disk image for windows.

An update message was just received from Future System Solutions  advising to update my Casper 8.0 to version 10.

Has anyone tried out Casper version 10  with Jaws 2018 and if so, is 10 accessible?

Thanks

Tom

netbat66

if you have another computer try the version 10 demo to try it.
i did have a little more accessibility useing n v d a. but no wear near the accessibility of version 8 with window eyes. i haven't tried jaws with it yet.

Thanks to Netbat and yourself for the comments on not updating to Casper version 10.

Cheers

Tom

I have casper 10 I could not get it to boot a usb drive.

The menues are not very accessibil you can get to some of the menus on the menu bar at the top of the screen.

I ended up using disk image for windows.

An update message was just received from Future System Solutions advising to update my Casper 8.0 to version 10.

Has anyone tried out Casper version 10 with Jaws 2018 and if so, is 10 accessible?

Thanks

Tom

Tom <tomcat509@...>

No, I have not got another computer to try out Casper version 10. Version 8 seems to do all I need so probably stay with it.
Tom