From: Kevin meyers [mailto:kman2020@wi.rr.com]
Sent: Monday, May 7, 2018 2:17 PM EST
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Using note pad and read line key stroke

Hello, I'm in note pad reading a document. There are times when I use the
jaws key and up arrow on the num pad and it says "unkown script call to:
reading Jaws version." What is causing this to occur? It doesn't happen in
MS word. Cheers Kevin

kevin meyers

I couldn't find any notepad files under user settings. How would I get to
the notepad files?

Cheers,

Kevin