From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Kristoffer Gustafsson
Sent: Sunday, May 6, 2018 10:44 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: latest windows 10 and jaws

Hi.
I've Heard that jaws doesn't work very well in the latest windows 10 version.
Do you know anything about this?
/Kristoffer

--
Kristoffer Gustafsson
Salängsgatan 7a

David Moore

Hi!

Actually, I installed 1803 Windows 10, and it works great with JAWS 2018.

I use Time Line, a new feature a lot, and Near Share works great. The Twitter app works much better in this new 1803 version of win10 as well.

I don’t know where you heard that from, but JAWS 2018 works very well with the new version of Windows. Even Edge works great, and Chrome browser works even better with JAWS in the new win10 version.

David Moore

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

I've Heard that jaws doesn't work very well in the latest windows 10 version.

Do you know anything about this?

/Kristoffer

--

Kristoffer Gustafsson

Salängsgatan 7a

tel:033-12 60 93

mobil: 0730-500934

Melissa Stott

I have no issues with running the latest version of windows10.  Not sure what the problems are, but works great for me.

Melissa

I've Heard that jaws doesn't work very well in the latest windows 10 version.

Do you know anything about this?

/Kristoffer

--

Kristoffer Gustafsson

Salängsgatan 7a

tel:033-12 60 93

mobil: 0730-500934

Dan Longmore

So far JAWS works about the same. That is to say the ongoing issues that JAWS has .