From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Cindy Ray
Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2016 2:35 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Key Command for adding a row

I am using MS Office 2013 and JAWS 17, along with Windows 10. I am wondering how to add in a row in the spread sheet.

Thanks.

Cindy

"Kevin Hourigan " <kevinthourigan@...>

Alt H, I, R.

Cheers Kevin.

Hi Cindy, I believe you can still do this by navigating to the spot where you want to insert the row, and then using your applications key to pull up the menu with the insert option.  Then, you can use the arrow keys to find the entire row radio button.  Hope this works for you!

I am using MS Office 2013 and JAWS 17, along with Windows 10. I am wondering how to add in a row in the spread sheet.

Thanks.

Cindy

Cindy Ray <cindyray@...>

Thanks. This did work.

Cindy

Hi Cindy, I believe you can still do this by navigating to the spot where you want to insert the row, and then using your applications key to pull up the menu with the insert option.  Then, you can use the arrow keys to find the entire row radio button.  Hope this works for you!

I am using MS Office 2013 and JAWS 17, along with Windows 10. I am wondering how to add in a row in the spread sheet.

Thanks.

Cindy

ratshtron <northstar1950@...>

hmmm, not sure of an actual key command, but press the applications key then down arrow to insert and press enter, then down arrow to entire row and press enter. an empty row will be inserted above the row you are currently on.

Legend has it that on Thursday 5/26/2016 02:34 PM, Cindy Ray said:
I am using MS Office 2013 and JAWS 17, along with Windows 10. I am wondering how to add in a row in the spread sheet.
Thanks.
Cindy

<http://www.sendspace.com/folder/i7xwg4>Click here to check out my sendspace offerings!

Dale Alton <blinkydale@...>