moderated Cisco Jabber

HH. Smith Jr.

Hello fellow listerrs,

Does anyone have any experience with the cisco jabber. Accessibleness, pricing, or best version with the included downloadable JAWS scripts. Any information would be greatly appreciated

Peter op t Hof

Hi,

I use it on my Iphone for chat and video-conference at work.

I do not use it on my desktop, but it is useable with Jaws scripts.

You need 2 accounts, one for chat and one for video/audio.

Citrix Secure Hub is my host for the VPN-network.

Greetz,

Peter.

Op 5-5-2018 om 03:39 schreef HH. Smith Jr.:

Hello fellow listerrs,

Does anyone have any experience with the cisco jabber. Accessibleness, pricing, or best version with the included downloadable JAWS scripts. Any information would be greatly appreciated

HH. Smith Jr.

Hi,

Thanks for the great info! Do you know the pricing by any chance.

I use it on my Iphone for chat and video-conference at work.

I do not use it on my desktop, but it is useable with Jaws scripts.

You need 2 accounts, one for chat and one for video/audio.

Citrix Secure Hub is my host for the VPN-network.

Greetz,

Peter.

Op 5-5-2018 om 03:39 schreef HH. Smith Jr.:

Hello fellow listerrs,

Does anyone have any experience with the cisco jabber. Accessibleness, pricing, or best version with the included downloadable JAWS scripts. Any information would be greatly appreciated

Peter op t Hof

Mmm,

The client is for free if your provider or work has the server.

It is no chat-client like Facebooke Messenger or Whatsapp.

Gr,

Peter.

Op 6-5-2018 om 22:12 schreef HH. Smith Jr.:

Hi,

Thanks for the great info! Do you know the pricing by any chance.

I use it on my Iphone for chat and video-conference at work.

I do not use it on my desktop, but it is useable with Jaws scripts.

You need 2 accounts, one for chat and one for video/audio.

Citrix Secure Hub is my host for the VPN-network.

Greetz,

Peter.

Op 5-5-2018 om 03:39 schreef HH. Smith Jr.:

Hello fellow listerrs,

Does anyone have any experience with the cisco jabber. Accessibleness, pricing, or best version with the included downloadable JAWS scripts. Any information would be greatly appreciated

Van Lant, Robin

Peter,

I’m new to JAWS and have not found Jabber messaging to work.  Where do I get the scripts you mentioned?

I use it on my Iphone for chat and video-conference at work.

I do not use it on my desktop, but it is useable with Jaws scripts.

You need 2 accounts, one for chat and one for video/audio.

Citrix Secure Hub is my host for the VPN-network.

Greetz,

Peter.

Op 5-5-2018 om 03:39 schreef HH. Smith Jr.:

Hello fellow listerrs,

Does anyone have any experience with the cisco jabber. Accessibleness, pricing, or best version with the included downloadable JAWS scripts. Any information would be greatly appreciated

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114

Dale Alton <blinkydale@...>

You can get them through CISCO.

Denver Dale

I’m new to JAWS and have not found Jabber messaging to work.  Where do I get the scripts you mentioned?

I use it on my Iphone for chat and video-conference at work.

I do not use it on my desktop, but it is useable with Jaws scripts.

You need 2 accounts, one for chat and one for video/audio.

Citrix Secure Hub is my host for the VPN-network.

Greetz,

Peter.

Op 5-5-2018 om 03:39 schreef HH. Smith Jr.:

Hello fellow listerrs,

Does anyone have any experience with the cisco jabber. Accessibleness, pricing, or best version with the included downloadable JAWS scripts. Any information would be greatly appreciated

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114

Peter op t Hof

Okay,

I got the package from my dealer in the Netherlands.

Perhaps it is better to use on your Iphone with Voice-Over.

I got it to work with Talkback on my Android-phone too.