Moderated qcast and pod cachers for jaws

Nino Dagostino

Hi:

I am sory to say that qcast does not work very well.

Does anybody know of any other pod cachers for windows that would work with Jaws.

Every time I try to submit a report to the qcast developer I get an error and the report does not get submitted, I hate to say I would not waste $10 on the program.

If anybody knows of a pod cacher that works with Jaws let me know.

Thanks.

David & his pack of dogs <myguidedogis@...>

When it did, work, it worked great.  The problem is, their customer service stinks.  I accidently lost the product key for my copy of Qcast and they have yet to get back to me.  I have written multiple times and no response.  So, yes, for $10 it is not worth it especially when there are plenty of pod catchers out there.  It could be that old line of, “You get what you pay for.”  Cheap price, cheap service.

I am sory to say that qcast does not work very well.

Does anybody know of any other pod cachers for windows that would work with Jaws.

Every time I try to submit a report to the qcast developer I get an error and the report does not get submitted, I hate to say I would not waste $10 on the program.

If anybody knows of a pod cacher that works with Jaws let me know.

Thanks.

Peter op t Hof <opthofp@...>

Hi,

I do not have any problems  with Qcast.

Have you tried different podcasts?

Many links and XML-redirections are outdated.

Gr,

Peter.

Op 21-4-2018 om 20:19 schreef Nino Dagostino:

Hi:

I am sory to say that qcast does not work very well.

Does anybody know of any other pod cachers for windows that would work with Jaws.

Every time I try to submit a report to the qcast developer I get an error and the report does not get submitted, I hate to say I would not waste $10 on the program.

If anybody knows of a pod cacher that works with Jaws let me know.

Thanks.

Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@...>

Don’t you have a smartphone? I don’t know about Android, but just as with the iPhone I assume there are plenty of very accessible Podcast apps available and you can carry it around with you wherever you go. Personally I don’t bother doing things like playing Podcasts or audio books on the PC.

[...]

I agree with you when you try to send in a problem no matter how you phrase every thing when you click the ok button there is always an err and the report never gets sent.

I worked with Apple yesterday and got podcasts working in itunes.

If you ever have questions about itunes podcasts I would be more than happy to help you.

Have a good evening.

When it did, work, it worked great.  The problem is, their customer service stinks.  I accidently lost the product key for my copy of Qcast and they have yet to get back to me.  I have written multiple times and no response.  So, yes, for $10 it is not worth it especially when there are plenty of pod catchers out there.  It could be that old line of, “You get what you pay for.”  Cheap price, cheap service.

I am sory to say that qcast does not work very well.

Does anybody know of any other pod cachers for windows that would work with Jaws.

Every time I try to submit a report to the qcast developer I get an error and the report does not get submitted, I hate to say I would not waste $10 on the program.

If anybody knows of a pod cacher that works with Jaws let me know.

Thanks.

David & his pack of dogs <myguidedogis@...>

I do, use Itunes however, would like to know if the podcasts could be transferred to my Book Sense XT.

[...]

That’s exactly what I want to do.

I am going to goto to the padcast folder and copy the podcasts off to my book sence, then I am going into itunes and tell itunes that the podcasts have geen lessoned to so they will delete within 24 hours.

I was able to import all of my podcasts into itunes.

The reason I like the booksence is it is small and I can put it in my pajamas while I am making coffee in the morning.

I just make sure I have the earphones plugged in and can use the radio also.

I have to call Hims today and will ask them if they still have any transfer programs for the booksence and will post the answer.

Have a good day.