moderated automatic update feature question

David Pearson

Hello all:

Am I correct in understanding that it's only the notification of an available update that's "automatic", and not the download itself?

Thank you,

David S. Pearson

Francisco Salvador Crespo

Right. You have to say yes and then press the install button to start the download.

Enviado desde mi iPhone

El 20 abr 2018, a las 20:30, David Pearson <dshawnpearson@suddenlink.net> escribió:

Hello all:

Am I correct in understanding that it's only the notification of an available update that's "automatic", and not the download itself?

Thank you,

David S. Pearson

David Pearson

Hola Francisco:

Muchas gracias senor(I don't habla), but know a few words.

Buenos noches amigo,

DSP