moderated converting pdf files

elayneh

I am using windows 7 and jaws. I need to convert a pdf file that seems to be encrypted is it possible to convert that of file. please help

Adekoya Rasak

Hi,

I know two ways to convert pdf to docs.
First, visit www.pdf2docs.com
Upload your pdf file and it will automatically convert it.
Second means: If you use Microsoft words 2016, it is easy to press
option button (Shift plus F10), scroll to open with and choose word
2016.

I hope this help.

--
"I am a custodian of positive influence. what about you"
Rasak Adekoya
|Public Awareness and Communications Manager, USAID Civil Society
Project (SACE).
|Leadership, Management and Communication Consultant, 360Connect
Communications.

E: radekoya@nigeriasace.org
T: +2348034829045
Skype: Asiwaju.rasak29
@Iamrasakadekoya

Nino Dagostino

Hi:

If the pdf is protected you might want to ask the person that has the file if they would give you a unprotected copy of the file.

I had to call Yamaha for a synthesizer pdf file in unprotected mode, and they sent me a copy of the unprotected copy.

There probably are tools out there on the web that could unlock an protected file.

Have a good day.