From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> on behalf of Denise J Moses <denisejmoses@...>
Sent: Monday, April 16, 2018 6:05:57 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: sounds at top & bottom of documents

How do I create sounds that indicate that I am at the top or bottom of a document or email?  I have office 2016, Windows 10 & JAWS 2018.  I had the sounds but since Windows updated they went away & I don’t know how to get them back.

Thanks,

Denise

BAGuerrero <guerrero.avila@...>

Good Morning, please bear with me.

I had never heard of this feature. Once this is downloaded, what can be done to set up the desired sounds?

Thank You

How do I create sounds that indicate that I am at the top or bottom of a document or email?  I have office 2016, Windows 10 & JAWS 2018.  I had the sounds but since Windows updated they went away & I don’t know how to get them back.

Thanks,

Denise

Hozefa Tambawala

Hi,

Do the following:
1. Press INSERT+V to open Quick Settings.
2. Type “top” in the Search box.
3. Hit DOWN ARROW to land on option Top and Bottom Edge Alert.
4. Press SPACE BAR to change Top and Bottom Edge Alert with Sound.
5. Press ENTER to close the dialog box.

_____

--
"Life is like a piano.
White keys are happy moments

Follow me on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/starhoze

Skype ID:
star.hoze

Warm Regards,
Hozefa...

Shannon

I wish there was a third option to say top and bottom, along with the noise and the silent options.

Not sure why it is not a thing?

Just my 2 cents.

Shannon

I had never heard of this feature. Once this is downloaded, what can be done to set up the desired sounds?

Thank You

How do I create sounds that indicate that I am at the top or bottom of a document or email?  I have office 2016, Windows 10 & JAWS 2018.  I had the sounds but since Windows updated they went away & I don’t know how to get them back.

Thanks,

Denise

Bill White <billwhite92701@...>

It won’t work that way because the sound it makes at the top is the same sound it makes at the bottom. It wouldn’t know if you were at the top or the bottom of the document to differentiate between the two.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...

I had never heard of this feature. Once this is downloaded, what can be done to set up the desired sounds?

Thank You

How do I create sounds that indicate that I am at the top or bottom of a document or email?  I have office 2016, Windows 10 & JAWS 2018.  I had the sounds but since Windows updated they went away & I don’t know how to get them back.

Thanks,

Denise

BAGuerrero <guerrero.avila@...>

Thank you so much Hozefa!