moderated Adding favorites in internet explorer with jaws 2018 and windows 7

John J. Fioravanti, Jr.

Hi: I installed a new hard drive recently; and when I find a website I like, I go to add a favorite . . . ... It won't allow me to do it and just returns to the website. This never happened to me before. Any suggestions?
Thank you.