From: Annabelle Susan Morison [mailto:foristnights@...]
Sent: Friday, Apr 6, 2018 6:22 AM EST
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Phoneme List for JAWS

Hi, it's Annabelle.
Out of curiosity, where would I find the phoneme list for Eloquence? The
reason I ask this is because I am trying to make a specific pronunciation in
the dictionary manager, but it seems regular letters still won't make the
new pronunciation sound right to me. Also, is it possible to make a user
lexicon for JAWS? If so, what do I do?