From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Val Paul
Sent: Saturday, March 31, 2018 10:35 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: help required for remembering passwords

Hi Everyone!

Recently i've found that i've become terrible at remembering passwords for different things and sites, does anyone have any suggestions?

Val.

Val Paul

Hi Tom!

Thanks for that. I'll try and remember the passwords long enough to do this.

The problem is, i've got so much on my mind with hubby being so ill, that nothing seems to stay in my head long enough.

Val.

On 31/03/2018 15:38, Tom Behler wrote:
Val:

I have so many user names and passwords that I have resorted to creating a document listing them all. I store this document on a separate external hard drive that only I have access to. Of course, you could store the list on a thumb drive if that would be easier.

Dr. Tom Behler from Michigan

Recently i've found that i've become terrible at remembering passwords for different things and sites, does anyone have any suggestions?

Val.

Brice Mijares <bricemijares@...>

I keep user names and passwords on a thumb drive.

On 3/31/2018 7:34 AM, Val Paul wrote:
Hi Everyone!
Recently i've found that i've become terrible at remembering passwords for different things and sites, does anyone have any suggestions?
Val.

cecropia64

Hey Val:

I have a flash drive that I use to keep all my passwords on. This way they aren't on the computer and they're at my disposal. It works well.

Stew

On 3/31/2018 10:34 AM, Val Paul wrote:
Hi Everyone!

Recently i've found that i've become terrible at remembering passwords for different things and sites, does anyone have any suggestions?

Val.

Steve Matzura

KeePass, LastPass, and my particular favorite, 1Password.

On 3/31/2018 10:34 AM, Val Paul wrote:
Hi Everyone!

Recently i've found that i've become terrible at remembering passwords for different things and sites, does anyone have any suggestions?

Val.

Steve Matzura

That's exactly why you need a password manager, not a document you have to mess around with.