moderated how to read messages using gmail.com website

John Covici

Hi. I have an account where I have to use gmail.com rather than
outlook, so What I see is the word unread if its unread and the
message title and below that sometimes there is a link, but hitting
enter on that yields nothing. I am using standard view which I need
to keep that way. So, how to actually get into the message so I can
read the whole ting.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

How do
you spend it?

John Covici wb2una
covici@ccs.covici.com

Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@...>

I got Microsoft Disability to get my Gmail box into Outlook,
and am able to read them there.

--
Your life is like a penny. You're going to lose it. The
question is:

John Covici wb2una
covici@ccs.covici.com

inamuddin khan

Dear friend, you only have two options either you convert your web page into basic HTML view or you need to configure your account of gmail into what ever email client you have!

Charlsdarwin1

You can contact me via gmail:
inamuddin09@...
Inamuddin.ronaque@...
outlook:
inam092@...
yahoo:
inamuddin2010@...
Add my Skype ID:
charlsdarwin1
Meet me on facebook:
www.facebook.com/inamuddin786
Follow me on my twitter ID:
www.twitter.com/charlsdarwin1
Call me on my cell numbers:
+1-631-5335683
+92-300-2227598
+92-334-3348409

Hi.  I have an account where I have to use gmail.com rather than

outlook, so What I see is the word unread if its unread and the

message title and below that sometimes there is a link, but hitting

enter on that yields nothing.  I am using standard view which I need

to keep that way.  So, how to actually get into the message so I can

read the whole ting.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

How do

you spend it?

         John Covici wb2una

         covici@...

Brice Mijares <bricemijares@...>

I use windows 10 mail app to read my gmail.

On 3/28/2018 1:41 PM, inamuddin khan wrote:
Dear friend, you only have two options either you convert your web page into basic HTML view or you need to configure your account of gmail into what ever email client you have!
Charlsdarwin1
You can contact me via gmail:
inamuddin09@gmail.com
Inamuddin.ronaque@gmail.com