From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mark
Furness
Sent: May 15, 2016 8:10 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: remote training with ?

I know that with jaws tandem some remote is possible. But what I am
interested is using jaws 17 what other remote program is possible to help
someone?

Thank you for all and any help!

Mark

David Moore

Hi Mark,
Skype is very good at connecting with the person you are helping and then use JAWS tandem or NVDA remote to connect to their computer. Using Skype to talk to each other, and one of those remote programs, you can teach or do anything to help a person with their computer. If you are looking for other information, please make your question a little more clear.
Take care, Mark.