Curtis Delzer, HS.
K6VFO
San Bernardino, CA

On Sat, 14 May 2016 15:47:05 -0700
"Rick Miller" <mil9@earthlink.net> wrote:

Every year, the Major League Baseball website seems to make it harder and
harder to find Gameday Audio. Last year I could find it by first going to
the MLB web site, then going to the MLB TV Link and hitting the Enter Key,
then once that page loaded go to the MLB Media Center and then finding the
audio broadcast I wanted. This year, that all seems to have changed. Now
when I go to the MLB TV list all it has is subscription information and no
link to the Media Center at all. Have any of you been able to find a way to
go to the Media Center this season, and if so, how did you manage it?

Rick Miller

Maria Campbell

I'm glad you got it to work.  It pays to be persistent.

Maria Campbell
lucky1@...

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.
--Attributer to Jimmi Hendrix
On 5/15/2016 6:32 PM, Rick Miller wrote:

Maria:

I tried doing the search, but it didn’t work.  Then I did some exploring on the MLB web site, and I found a hard way to get to it.  After you initially go to the MLB web site, you find the Schedule link, and hit the Enter key.  On the schedule of the current day’s games there is a “Watch the Game,” link.  After you press the Enter key and the page loads, there is an option for “Accessible Game Day Audio.”  After I went through all of this, I just copied the full web address for the page, which is

Mlb.mlb.com/media/player/mpa

Then I tried opening this page with my browser and it worked.  So there is a roundabout way to find Gameday Audio.  And now that I have copied the web address I should have no trouble.

Rick Miller