Topics

moderated jaws saying listbox before each arrow key press

John Covici

Hi. I am using word 2016 office 365 and Windows 10 1709. I am having
a problem when I press any arrow key jaws says listbox before saying
what the arrow key should say. This just started while reading a
manual about jaws scripting.

Any ideas on this would be appreciated.

How do
you spend it?

John Covici wb2una
covici@...

John Covici

I have some more information, it seems only to happen in certain
sections, not the whole document. I have never seen this before.

On Tue, 20 Mar 2018 01:41:43 -0400,
John Covici wrote:

Hi. I am using word 2016 office 365 and Windows 10 1709. I am having
a problem when I press any arrow key jaws says listbox before saying
what the arrow key should say. This just started while reading a
manual about jaws scripting.

Any ideas on this would be appreciated.

How do
you spend it?

John Covici wb2una
covici@...

How do
you spend it?

John Covici wb2una
covici@...

Michal Nowicki

John,

I have experienced exactly the same issue from time to time over the last
few months. Unfortunately, it has been so sporadic that I have not been able
to pinpoint the cause of the problem. I would, however, like to know what is
causing this annoying behavior. If anyone has any information, please post
it to this list.

Best,

Michal