From: John J. Fioravanti, Jr.
Sent: 17 March 2018 11:35
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Windows 10, Jaws 2018 and windows explorer

Hi: I'm using windows 10 ant jaws 2018 on a laptop. When I go into windows explorer, and use the alt key to get into the menus to change file options, I get a ribbon. How do I get into the menus. The only way I was able to do it was to hit the windows key, search for folder options and do it from there.

Thanks.

Dave Durber

Hello John:

Currently, I am using Windows 7 Professional, JAWS 2018. I also used the following keystrokes in XP. After I have opened Windows Explorer, I press ALT+T, followed by pressing the letter O, to get into Folder Options. . Try the same keystrokes, it might work for you or anyone else using Windows 10.

HTH

Dave Durber

Hi: I'm using windows 10 ant jaws 2018 on a laptop. When I go into windows explorer, and use the alt key to get into the menus to change file options, I get a ribbon. How do I get into the menus. The only way I was able to do it was to hit the windows key, search for folder options and do it from there.
Thanks.

Steve Matzura

In Windows 10, you'll find that dialog under the File menu. Alt plus F, O.

----- Original Message ----- From: "John J. Fioravanti, Jr." <fioresq1@...>
Hi: I'm using windows 10 ant jaws 2018 on a laptop. When I go into windows explorer, and use the alt key to get into the menus to change file options, I get a ribbon. How do I get into the menus. The only way I was able to do it was to hit the windows key, search for folder options and do it from there.
Thanks.

Dave Durber

Steve and everyone:

That is one of the great benefits in belonging to user lists such as this one, that is, you can learn something about what we all do with our computers, software and JAWS on a daily basis.

Sincerely:

Dave Durber