wireless network

Kristoffer Gustafsson

Hi.
I'm lookinng at windows 10.
how do I connect to a wireless network. I can't find anything about that.
/Kristoffer

--
Kristoffer Gustafsson
Salängsgatan 7a

Kristoffer,

         You might get a better response on the Windows 10 for Screen Reader Users group.  If you're participating by e-mail send a message to win10+help@win10.groups.io to get information on the group and joining.  If you're participating via the web interface jump over here to join.

Also, a bit more in the line of what you've specifically tried to do would be helpful.

Brian
--
I have yet to see any problem, however complicated, which, when looked at in the right way, did not become still more complicated.
     ~  Poul Anderson

Kristoffer Gustafsson

Hi.
I just want to connect to my wireless network so I can use internet on
the computer.
/Kristoffer

Hi.
I'm lookinng at windows 10.
how do I connect to a wireless network. I can't find anything about that.
/Kristoffer

--
Kristoffer Gustafsson
Salängsgatan 7a
tel:033-12 60 93
mobil: 0730-500934

--
Kristoffer Gustafsson
Salängsgatan 7a
tel:033-12 60 93
mobil: 0730-500934

James Homuth

Hello,

This is a better question for either the already mentioned Windows 10 list
or the Blindtech list. This isn't an issue related to JAWS or its associated
performance.

James,
List Admin

I just want to connect to my wireless network so I can use internet on the
computer.
/Kristoffer

Hi.
I'm lookinng at windows 10.
how do I connect to a wireless network. I can't find anything about that.
/Kristoffer

--
Kristoffer Gustafsson
Salängsgatan 7a
tel:033-12 60 93
mobil: 0730-500934

--
Kristoffer Gustafsson
Salängsgatan 7a
tel:033-12 60 93
mobil: 0730-500934

david

try the following;

1, windows+m=go to desktop,

2, windows+i=settings,

3, right arrow enter on, network&internet,

now, you can enter on wifi,
now enter,
you should see wireless connections,
also, you should make sure that,
airplane mode is turned off.
hope this gets you started.

I just want to connect to my wireless network so I can use internet on
the computer.
/Kristoffer

Hi.
I'm lookinng at windows 10.
how do I connect to a wireless network. I can't find anything about that.
/Kristoffer

--
Kristoffer Gustafsson
Salängsgatan 7a
tel:033-12 60 93
mobil: 0730-500934

--
Kristoffer Gustafsson
Salängsgatan 7a
tel:033-12 60 93
mobil: 0730-500934

David Ingram

What version of windows are you using? Are you trying to setup an internet connection? Usually if you're trying to set up an internet connection you can choose whether to use a wired connection or a wireless connection. If you don't have a wireless card in your computer then you won't be able to use that but if you have a modemn, that has wireless capabilities then by all means use it. Of course, you'll have to put in the wireless code in order to lock down your computer but otherwise you should be in good shape in reguards to the question that you asked. Hope this helps?

I just want to connect to my wireless network so I can use internet on the computer.
/Kristoffer

Hi.
I'm lookinng at windows 10.
how do I connect to a wireless network. I can't find anything about that.
/Kristoffer

--
Kristoffer Gustafsson
Salängsgatan 7a
tel:033-12 60 93
mobil: 0730-500934

--
Kristoffer Gustafsson
Salängsgatan 7a
tel:033-12 60 93
mobil: 0730-500934

Mike and Jenna <schwaltze@...>

Hi,

If you do a windows b then arrow over to connections are avaible then just hit enter on it. It will bring up the list then to the connection you want hit enter, and tab again to connect. When it asks for the key type it in and hit enter.

I just want to connect to my wireless network so I can use internet on the computer.
/Kristoffer

Hi.
I'm lookinng at windows 10.
how do I connect to a wireless network. I can't find anything about that.
/Kristoffer

--
Kristoffer Gustafsson
Salängsgatan 7a
tel:033-12 60 93
mobil: 0730-500934

--
Kristoffer Gustafsson
Salängsgatan 7a
tel:033-12 60 93
mobil: 0730-500934

Kristoffer Gustafsson

Hi.
thanks, that solved a lot of my problems.
I fixed the system tray a while ago, but I didn't get everything there
i wanted, but now I have this in other place.
is thre any other shortcuts for some tasks you think I need to know?
/Kristoffer

<kg.kristoffer@gmail.com>:
Hi.
I'm lookinng at windows 10.
how do I connect to a wireless network. I can't find anything about that.
/Kristoffer

--
Kristoffer Gustafsson
Salängsgatan 7a
tel:033-12 60 93
mobil: 0730-500934

--
Kristoffer Gustafsson
Salängsgatan 7a
tel:033-12 60 93
mobil: 0730-500934

--
Kristoffer Gustafsson
Salängsgatan 7a
tel:033-12 60 93
mobil: 0730-500934

Mike and Jenna <schwaltze@...>

Hi,

Nothing that comes to mind. Although besides alt f4 for shutting down there is the windows key plus x menu which has programs and features network command prompt and other things.

<kg.kristoffer@gmail.com>:
Hi.
I'm lookinng at windows 10.
how do I connect to a wireless network. I can't find anything about that.
/Kristoffer

--
Kristoffer Gustafsson
Salängsgatan 7a
tel:033-12 60 93
mobil: 0730-500934

--
Kristoffer Gustafsson
Salängsgatan 7a
tel:033-12 60 93
mobil: 0730-500934

--
Kristoffer Gustafsson
Salängsgatan 7a
tel:033-12 60 93
mobil: 0730-500934

Jason White

Mike and Jenna <schwaltze@gmail.com> wrote:

Nothing that comes to mind. Although besides alt f4 for shutting down there
is the windows key plus x menu which has programs and features network
command prompt and other things.
I discovered this yesterday. I also found out that there's an option in the
settings to use PowerShell as your command prompt in this menu, instead of
running the old DOS-style command interpreter. In addition, this menu offers
an option to run the command prompt as administrator, which is very
convenient.