Topics

uninstalling jaws

Mark Furness

I wish to instal jaws 17 on a laptop i’m thinking of purchasing. If it does not work on the computer I shall uninstall Jaws since it will be in 40 minute mode. Thus I do not have to waste one of my counts
How easy is it to totally uninstall Jaws?
I imagine all one has to do is go to control panel and select jaws from progams to uninstall?

Mark

Mark,

        It is just as simply as you say to uninstall JAWS.  I think that JAWS also puts an Uninstall item in its folder in the Start Menu as well, but I could be wrong about that.

        Unless you were to actually activate it would it have any effect on your "install count"?  I thought as long as it remained in 40 minute mode that it wasn't even considered "installed" as far as activation/install count from FS goes.

Brian
--
I have yet to see any problem, however complicated, which, when looked at in the right way, did not become still more complicated.
     ~  Poul Anderson

Charles Coe

Hi,

In windows 10 go to search and type uninstall programs hit enter when you land on uninstall programs. From here you should get a list of the program on your PC. Select the JAWS version you wish to delete.