moderated Ms Word comments

Sabahudin Tricic

Hi,

I am using Ms word 2016, JFW 17, Windows 10.

Can somebody please  explain how I can  reply to a comment that is already posted in Ms Word document?  Is it there a shortcut?

Thanks

Paul Martz <skewmatrix@...>

I don’t know how to reply to a comment, with or without JAWS. I don’t think replying to comments is an MS Word feature.

You can edit the comment. Go to next change in track changes until you enter the comment bubble, then edit the text. Escape key takes you out of the bubble and returns to body text.

I don’t know the standard keyboard shortcut for going to next or previous change, as I have assigned those to my quick access toolbar, so for me they are alt+1 and alt+2.

To delete a comment, go to the comment bubble as I (sort of) just described, hit the context menu key, arrow down to delete comment, and hit enter.

   -Paul

Subject: Ms Word comments

Hi,

I am using Ms word 2016, JFW 17, Windows 10.

Can somebody please  explain how I can  reply to a comment that is already posted in Ms Word document?  Is it there a shortcut?

Thanks

Michal Nowicki

Paul,

To reply to a comment, go to the comment as if you wanted to edit the comment. From there, press the Applications key to open the context menu. “Reply to Comment” is one of the options in that menu.

Best,

Michal

[...]

Thanks Paul,

I  did find some info about replying to comments on Ms office page.  Here is the link:

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Insert-or-delete-a-comment-8D3F868A-867E-4DF2-8C68-BF96671641E2#ID0EAABAAA=2016,_2013,_2010