From: Val Paul
Sent: Saturday, March 10, 2018 6:59 AM
Subject: Amazon echo

Don't think this is the correct list I should be asking, but I was on google
searching for a list for the echo, and google came up with a list at the
following address:
Mainsubscribe@echoing.groups.io Is there such a list?

Val.

Val Paul

Hi James!
Could you send me the link to subscribe to this group as I didn't take a
note of it wondering if it was genuine.

Val.

James Bentley

Here you go.