saving email from Outlook 2016 to an external hard drive again?

Bob Hicks

Hi Ziegard(?) and list members, F12 didn’t work  I know that it used to work.  The folders listed up 1 level from my documents remain the same in save as or F12.  How can I get “this pc” back on my list of folders?

Have a great day!

Bob Hicks

Joe DiNero

Good Morning

I am coming into this thread late. What is the issue exactly? If it is that ThisPC is not listed one level up in the dialog box then access ThisPC from the treeview and I believe that the next time you try to save it should then be corrected.

Joe

Hi Ziegard(?) and list members, F12 didn’t work  I know that it used to work.  The folders listed up 1 level from my documents remain the same in save as or F12.  How can I get “this pc” back on my list of folders?

Have a great day!

Bob Hicks

Bob Hicks

OK, I’ll try that.  thanks