Screen Readers in Medical Administration Question

Debbie April Yuille

Hi All

Has anyone on this list worked in the Medical Administration field and if so, have you found the software required to be screen reader friendly?

Thanks in advance

Vaughn Brown

Greetings,

What software are you using? I got hired to work at Home Instead and
they are using Clear Care. Could anyone here suggest if the company
should buy the latest vertion of Jaws or if the NVA would be another
possibility. The company is using Windows 10.

Thanks,
Vaughn

--
Vaughn Brown
Board member of the Clark County National Federation of the Blind

Debbie April Yuille

I'm looking at doing a course in medical administration and I'm wondering if anyone knows of any software that is accessible.

Debbie