Topics

windows10 start up jingle

Val Paul

Hi Bill!

Tried what you suggested, but when turned on again, didn't get sound.

Val.

John Covici

go to sound in control panel, do shift tab, right arrow twice till you
hear sound schemes and see if the startup sound checkbox is checked.
This feature is working here.

On Sun, 04 Mar 2018 16:26:24 -0500,
Val Paul wrote:

Hi Bill!

Tried what you suggested, but when turned on again, didn't get sound.

Val.

How do
you spend it?

John Covici wb2una
covici@ccs.covici.com

Bill White <billwhite92701@...>

Hi, Val. Do what John Covici suggested. Locate your Control Panel and press ENTER.

Once you are in Control Panel, locate Sounds, and press ENTER.

When you see the sounds which will probably be Windows Default, check to see if your Start Up sound is checked. If it isn't, press SPACE to check it. Then TAB over to Apply and press ENTER.

I didn't know that your Start Up sound wasn't checked. In any case, you would have had to turn Fast Start Up off to get your Start Up sound.

Bill White
billwhite92701@dslextreme.com