Jaws and locating radio station broadcasts using Total recorder?

Nino Dagostino

I am trying to find links that will play radio stations so I can record them with Total recorder.T

Here must be a easier way to find a radio station feed.

Any help would be appreciated.

Have a good day.

Carol Smith

Hi Nino,

Are you actually looking for a list of urls that will play stations when you click on them?  If I can find them, I had some on my old PC.  Let me know if this is what you mean.

Carol

On 3/4/2018 3:32 PM, Nino Dagostino wrote:

I am trying to find links that will play radio stations so I can record them with Total recorder.T

Here must be a easier way to find a radio station feed.

Any help would be appreciated.

Have a good day.

Nino Dagostino

Hi:

That is exactly what I am looking for.

Thank you so mutch.

Have a good day

Are you actually looking for a list of urls that will play stations when you click on them?  If I can find them, I had some on my old PC.  Let me know if this is what you mean.

Carol

On 3/4/2018 3:32 PM, Nino Dagostino wrote:

I am trying to find links that will play radio stations so I can record them with Total recorder.T

Here must be a easier way to find a radio station feed.

Any help would be appreciated.

Have a good day.

Bill White <billwhite92701@...>

There is a quick and easy way to find links to radio stations that will play on the computer. Use the following service which has a list of radio stations.

https://tunein.com

Bill White

billwhite92701@...

I am trying to find links that will play radio stations so I can record them with Total recorder.T

Here must be a easier way to find a radio station feed.

Any help would be appreciated.

Have a good day.

Nino Dagostino

Thanks Bill have a good day.