From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of netbat66
Sent: Tuesday, February 27, 2018 10:20 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: wells fargo bank web site.

has anyone been able to use the wells fargo web site with jaws 18 or 2018?
with firefox 52 esr or i e 11 with windows 7?
they changed the layout this month.
i have no problem with window eyes 9.5 or n v d a.
i can open the menus and click on account summary but i can't go any further
i can't get the checking link or the dollar amount i have in the account.
or open the list of payments i made.
this is suppose to be a web site developed for jaws users?
i think not.
once i switch back to window eyes i have no problem with any of the web
site.
vewing and makeing payments, transfering funds between accounts etc. , work
fine with window eyes or nvda. but not with jaws.
i have the same issues useing the chase bank site. i get no where with jaws.
no problem with window eyes or n v d a

Cristóbal

Can get around fine. Business and personal checking. The big difference is
that there are more buttons that trigger actions rather than all the
previous dropdown menus. Using Jaws 2018, but was the same with JFW 18.

I am successfully navigating Wells Fargo with JAWS 17 and IE11. I was not
successful with JAWS 16. I cannot vouch for the newer version of JAWS. I
did not notice anything new with the web site recently, there was a big new
version, but that came out months ago.

Tim