From: jfw-bounces@... [mailto:jfw-bounces@...]
On Behalf Of Dave Mitchell
Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2011 1:09 PM
To: Jaws List
Subject: 12.0.1167

Greetings: Without further comment, I got an automatic update notification
just now about the subject version of JAWS.
Carry on, Mitch

Jim.Denham@...

I find it very interesting that while one ResearchIt source was fixed in
12.1167, MLB was not. Not sure about other sports providers as I have
not tested them yet.
Jim

not much in this release as far as I can read. a fix for research it. a
website fix for rehab for alabama

and a word 2010 fix.
Greetings: Without further comment, I got an automatic update
notification just now about the subject version of JAWS.
Carry on, Mitch

rbl.gulftel.com <rbl@...>

off this list please