running Jaws 2018 repair

Bob Hicks

At home, I am running Win 10  1709; home edition; Jaws 2018 Pro; and, when I try to install 2018  .78, I get an error message and Jaws suggest I run a repair on Jaws and try again.  I am running a Dell 15-5559 laptop.  I cannot find repair on my computer.  Where is it?

I am not sure if that is all the information I should include, please forgive me if not.

Have a great day!

Bob Hicks

Maria Campbell

I think there's something wrong with this build.  I'm having problems installing it on one of my laptops.

Maria Campbell
lucky1inct@...

--St. Francis

On 2/26/2018 3:12 PM, Bob Hicks wrote:

At home, I am running Win 10  1709; home edition; Jaws 2018 Pro; and, when I try to install 2018  .78, I get an error message and Jaws suggest I run a repair on Jaws and try again.  I am running a Dell 15-5559 laptop.  I cannot find repair on my computer.  Where is it?

I am not sure if that is all the information I should include, please forgive me if not.

Have a great day!

Bob Hicks

Bill White <billwhite92701@...>

Hi, Bob. Repair is an option when running the installer for the latest JAWS update. Just choose it from the options when you run the installer.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...

At home, I am running Win 10  1709; home edition; Jaws 2018 Pro; and, when I try to install 2018  .78, I get an error message and Jaws suggest I run a repair on Jaws and try again.  I am running a Dell 15-5559 laptop.  I cannot find repair on my computer.  Where is it?

I am not sure if that is all the information I should include, please forgive me if not.

Have a great day!

Bob Hicks

Bob Hicks

thanks

Have a great day!

Bob Hicks

I think there's something wrong with this build.  I'm having problems installing it on one of my laptops.

Maria Campbell
lucky1inct@...

--St. Francis

On 2/26/2018 3:12 PM, Bob Hicks wrote:

At home, I am running Win 10  1709; home edition; Jaws 2018 Pro; and, when I try to install 2018  .78, I get an error message and Jaws suggest I run a repair on Jaws and try again.  I am running a Dell 15-5559 laptop.  I cannot find repair on my computer.  Where is it?

I am not sure if that is all the information I should include, please forgive me if not.

Have a great day!

Bob Hicks

Mike B. <mb69mach1@...>

Hi Bob,

When you get the prompt to run a repair, have you tried tabbing to, Repair, or to find radio buttons for a Repair option?  Also,
are you installing using the update feature in Jaws, or have you downloaded the executable, & running that?  Try downloading the executable, using the correct link for your system from below.

Below are the direct download links for the February Jaws update,
J2018.1802.78, + what's new in this release.

32 Bit:

64 Bit:

Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sennt from my iBarstool.
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement.  In the end you have to ignore everything, & click I agree

At home, I am running Win 10  1709; home edition; Jaws 2018 Pro; and, when I try to install 2018  .78, I get an error message and Jaws suggest I run a repair on Jaws and try again.  I am running a Dell 15-5559 laptop.  I cannot find repair on my computer.  Where is it?

I am not sure if that is all the information I should include, please forgive me if not.

Have a great day!

Bob Hicks

James Malone

I had issues as well, and had to download it from their web site. I also had to connect my computer up to a Ethernet connect for the download to work correctly. I put the installer on to a external hard drive and was able to run the .EXE file to each computer that had problems and it ran just fine.

I think there's something wrong with this build.  I'm having problems installing it on one of my laptops.

Maria Campbell
lucky1inct@...

--St. Francis

On 2/26/2018 3:12 PM, Bob Hicks wrote:

At home, I am running Win 10  1709; home edition; Jaws 2018 Pro; and, when I try to install 2018  .78, I get an error message and Jaws suggest I run a repair on Jaws and try again.  I am running a Dell 15-5559 laptop.  I cannot find repair on my computer.  Where is it?

I am not sure if that is all the information I should include, please forgive me if not.

Have a great day!

Bob Hicks

marvin kotler

This is marv here; how do you run repair on jaws 2018 64 bit? Thanks.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

At home, I am running Win 10  1709; home edition; Jaws 2018 Pro; and, when I try to install 2018  .78, I get an error message and Jaws suggest I run a repair on Jaws and try again.  I am running a Dell 15-5559 laptop.  I cannot find repair on my computer.  Where is it?

I am not sure if that is all the information I should include, please forgive me if not.

Have a great day!

Bob Hicks

Christopher Zeigler

Hello this is Chris
Download the latest installer of Jaws for your version then when that's downloaded open that twist the Run box then put a space then put a slash no space here then type:repair add the Flash in front of that then press Ctrl shift enter press all those together that will force it to run as an administrator and then it should come up and say Jaws repair

On Feb 26, 2018 8:45 PM, "marvin kotler" <m.kotler53@...> wrote:

This is marv here; how do you run repair on jaws 2018 64 bit? Thanks.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

At home, I am running Win 10  1709; home edition; Jaws 2018 Pro; and, when I try to install 2018  .78, I get an error message and Jaws suggest I run a repair on Jaws and try again.  I am running a Dell 15-5559 laptop.  I cannot find repair on my computer.  Where is it?

I am not sure if that is all the information I should include, please forgive me if not.

Have a great day!

Bob Hicks

Bob Hicks

OK, thanks

Have a great day!

Bob Hicks

Hi, Bob. Repair is an option when running the installer for the latest JAWS update. Just choose it from the options when you run the installer.

At home, I am running Win 10  1709; home edition; Jaws 2018 Pro; and, when I try to install 2018  .78, I get an error message and Jaws suggest I run a repair on Jaws and try again.  I am running a Dell 15-5559 laptop.  I cannot find repair on my computer.  Where is it?

I am not sure if that is all the information I should include, please forgive me if not.

Have a great day!

Bob Hicks

Bob Hicks

Thanks, I thought 2017 was the Dodgers year!  Go Pirates!

Have a great day!

Bob Hicks