The latest skype

Juanita

I’m using Windows 10 and the latest jaws update. Is the latest version of Skype accessible from the keyboard? Luckily it didn’t update, just loaded a trial version. I couldn’t find any accessibility settings or menus. The control-comma didn’t bring up options, but something about my not having a camera.

Juanita

Maria Campbell

Don't update if possible.

Maria Campbell
lucky1inct@...

--St. Francis

On 2/24/2018 1:32 PM, Juanita wrote:

I’m using Windows 10 and the latest jaws update. Is the latest version of Skype accessible from the keyboard? Luckily it didn’t update, just loaded a trial version. I couldn’t find any accessibility settings or menus. The control-comma didn’t bring up options, but something about my not having a camera.

Juanita

David Moore

Hi,

The Windows 10 Skype app is very accessible.

When you enter on the app, you are right on your list of contacts. Enter on one, and you are put right into the message field to type a message. You just tab to call, video call, and so on. You can press CTRL+1 to get to your list of contacts wherever you are on the screen.

David Moore

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

I’m using Windows 10 and the latest jaws update. Is the latest version of Skype accessible from the keyboard? Luckily it didn’t update, just loaded a trial version. I couldn’t find any accessibility settings or menus. The control-comma didn’t bring up options, but something about my not having a camera.

Juanita

Maria Campbell

How does one get the shortcut keys to work like the alt plus page up or page down to answer or hang up calls?  Mine show that they are checked but do not work.

Maria Campbell
lucky1inct@...

--St. Francis

On 2/26/2018 4:11 PM, David Moore wrote:

Hi,

The Windows 10 Skype app is very accessible.

When you enter on the app, you are right on your list of contacts. Enter on one, and you are put right into the message field to type a message. You just tab to call, video call, and so on. You can press CTRL+1 to get to your list of contacts wherever you are on the screen.

David Moore

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

I’m using Windows 10 and the latest jaws update. Is the latest version of Skype accessible from the keyboard? Luckily it didn’t update, just loaded a trial version. I couldn’t find any accessibility settings or menus. The control-comma didn’t bring up options, but something about my not having a camera.

Juanita

Maria Campbell

It might work some, but it is not as accessible as previously.  I like the split window aspect of the old Skype, and I don't know how to quit without signing out, which I found out how to do accidentally by going into my profile.

[...]

mike mcglashon

do you think you route I’ll text you yeah but it doesn’t automatically reduce the incoming data as somebody’s texting you and that thing that it doesn’t do

contact information
Mike McGlashon
PH: 618-783-9331
Email: michael.mcglashon@...

On Feb 26, 2018, at 4:11 PM, David Moore <jesusloves1966@...> wrote:

Hi,

The Windows 10 Skype app is very accessible.

When you enter on the app, you are right on your list of contacts. Enter on one, and you are put right into the message field to type a message. You just tab to call, video call, and so on. You can press CTRL+1 to get to your list of contacts wherever you are on the screen.

David Moore

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

I’m using Windows 10 and the latest jaws update. Is the latest version of Skype accessible from the keyboard? Luckily it didn’t update, just loaded a trial version. I couldn’t find any accessibility settings or menus. The control-comma didn’t bring up options, but something about my not having a camera.

Juanita

Nino dagostino

Hi:

Do you know how to initiate  a contact

I am using Skype with my tutor and I don’t know how to call her.

Any ideas would be helpful.

Thanks

I’m using Windows 10 and the latest jaws update. Is the latest version of Skype accessible from the keyboard? Luckily it didn’t update, just loaded a trial version. I couldn’t find any accessibility settings or menus. The control-comma didn’t bring up options, but something about my not having a camera.

Juanita

Juanita

In 7.40,you use alt page up and alt page down to answer and hang up omn a call. You have to turn this on in options. In the later one,there are no options to set keyboard shortcuts.

I’m using Windows 10 and the latest jaws update. Is the latest version of Skype accessible from the keyboard? Luckily it didn’t update, just loaded a trial version. I couldn’t find any accessibility settings or menus. The control-comma didn’t bring up options, but something about my not having a camera.

Juanita

Juanita

Maria:

Even though the keys are checked, you have to turn on keyboard shortcuts. I know how to do this in 7.40, but couldn’t find it in the later one.

I’m using Windows 10 and the latest jaws update. Is the latest version of Skype accessible from the keyboard? Luckily it didn’t update, just loaded a trial version. I couldn’t find any accessibility settings or menus. The control-comma didn’t bring up options, but something about my not having a camera.

Juanita

James Malone

The settings must be saved first in tools then options.

I’m using Windows 10 and the latest jaws update. Is the latest version of Skype accessible from the keyboard? Luckily it didn’t update, just loaded a trial version. I couldn’t find any accessibility settings or menus. The control-comma didn’t bring up options, but something about my not having a camera.

Juanita

James Malone

Tab until you land in to a edit box. Type in your teacher’s name, and make sure to check the box that says Skype only. Look for her name in a drop down edit box, and if and when you find her name, press enter. If you know that it is your teacher, then add her to your contact list. If you have the scripts installed, then you can press insert plus H for a list of keyboard commands.

Best:

James