Any pointers on useing the modern skype ap with jaws?

david Jennette

Hello all.  I purchased a new laptop and was unpleasantly surprised that the classic skype seems to be pulled do to a security issue with the installer.  I was wondering if anyone had any tips on how to use the version that comes with windows ten?  Thanks.

inamuddin khan

Dear friend, if you are interested in Skype classic, I’m ready to share with you my dropbox link.

Please write me offline to my personal email:

Inamuddin09@...

As far as modern Skkype is concern, if you are using JAWS, yes JAWS script for that Skype is available.

Please visit:

http://dlee.org/skype/uwp

HTH

Charlsdarwin1