From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Barbara
Sent: Saturday, February 24, 2018 2:05 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Wal-Mart on the computer or the app

Hello Everyone,

I would like to buy from Wal-Mart. Which is more Jaws friendly, the windows web site or the iPhone app?

Thanks for your answers.

Barbara

Feliciano G

They’re both accessible. It comes down to what you feel more comfortable with. The iOS app is easy to use.
Regards,Feliciano For tech tips and updates, LIKE www.facebook.com/theblindman12v Follow www.twitter.com/theblindman12v

On Feb 24, 2018, at 12:25 PM, Tony <tony@k5twz.com> wrote:

I did a lot of purchasing on their site a couple of years ago. The site was underpowered and painful to navigate because of it. I sometimes had to give up and try again at a less active time. It is probable that the browser and Jaws may have contributed to some of my problems.

I took a look last night and it seems to be much better. Haven't tried the app.

Tony

I would like to buy from Wal-Mart. Which is more Jaws friendly, the windows web site or the iPhone app?

Thanks for your answers.

Barbara

Shirley Tracy

I prefer the computer, and have no problem navigating and using their site. But I think it's just a personal preference. The app is fine, too. I have them both.

Shirley Tracy

---- Barbara <batterseye@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

=============
Hello Everyone,

I would like to buy from Wal-Mart. Which is more Jaws friendly, the windows web site or the iPhone app?

Thanks for your answers.

Barbara

Robert Logue

I found the web site more friendly on the iPhone.  VoiceOver didn't read product descriptions in the app when I used it a few months ago.

Bob

On 2018-02-24 1:04 PM, Barbara wrote:
Hello Everyone,

I would like to buy from Wal-Mart. Which is more Jaws friendly, the windows web site or the iPhone app?

Thanks for your answers.

Barbara

Shirley Tracy

I think it's a personal preference. I like using my Windows 7 and JAWS 18. The cart is easy to manage with Internet Explorer and JAWS.
Shirley Tracy

Hello Everyone,