From: HH. Smith Jr. [mailto:josham129@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, Feb 23, 2018 9:09 PM EST
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: accessible anti-malware?

Hello fellow listerrs,

I know we've dealt with this subject in the past, but can someone tell me a
fairly decent anti-malware software.

Thx,

Kevin Hourigan <kevinthourigan@...>

I just go with Windows Defender, receive regular reports that my machine has just been scanned twice, and all is good.

I know we’ve dealt with this subject in the past, but can someone tell me a fairly decent anti-malware software.

Thx,

cecropia64

Malwarebytes is a good one.� Unfortunately, it seems now that it is a paid� service.� But you can still get version 1.75 that works well with Win 7 and you get updates once a week.� I've picked up a whole lot of junk using it and it gets rid of them well.

�