Baseball

Pastor Gil Pries <gilp@...>

How do I listen to the live games?

Game day audio is messed up.

Thanks,

Pastor Gil

Richard Turner <richardturner42@...>

If you have a mobile phone, get the MLB At Bat app. It is working perfectly.
Richard

On Feb 23, 2018, at 11:41 AM, Pastor Gil Pries <gilp@...> wrote:

How do I listen to the live games?

Game day audio is messed up.

Thanks,

Pastor Gil

Brice Mijares <bricemijares@...>

How much does it cost for MLb? Also, through MLB app, would you hear the same aannouncers that you'd hear on the radio at home? I have tune in radio and MLB is offered, but I never looked into the cost.

On 2/23/2018 12:29 PM, Richard Turner wrote:
If you have a mobile phone, get the MLB At Bat app. It is working perfectly.
Richard
- Mitch Albomfrom The Magic Strings of Frankie Presto, page 1
On Feb 23, 2018, at 11:41 AM, Pastor Gil Pries <gilp@embarqmail.com <mailto:gilp@embarqmail.com>> wrote:

*How do I listen to the live games?*

*Game day audio is messed up.*

**

*Thanks,*

**

*Pastor Gil*

Richard Turner <richardturner42@...>

It is $19.99 per year which includes all regular season games, Spring Training, the All Star game, and the playoffs through the World Series.
Yes, it is the same announcers as your home radio, or you can choose to listen to the other teams announcers.

Go Mariners!

Richard

On Feb 23, 2018, at 11:41 AM, Pastor Gil Pries <gilp@... <mailto:gilp@...>> wrote:
*How do I listen to the live games?*

*Game day audio is messed up.*

**

*Thanks,*

**

*Pastor Gil*

george b <gbmagoo@...>

Yahoo another mariners fan

[...]

Thank you kindly for the info. I think we San Francisco Giants fans have the
best announcers in baseball. John Miller being the main radio announcer.

On Feb 23, 2018, at 11:41 AM, Pastor Gil Pries <gilp@embarqmail.com <mailto:gilp@embarqmail.com> <mailto:gilp@embarqmail.com>> wrote:
*How do I listen to the live games?*

*Game day audio is messed up.*

**

*Thanks,*

**

*Pastor Gil*

Richard Turner <richardturner42@...>

Well, I have to admit, John Miller is excellent.
I'm not sure he is better than Rick Rizzswith the Mariners, but I might say they are equal and now the best in baseball since Vin Scully retired.

Richard
,

On Feb 23, 2018, at 11:41 AM, Pastor Gil Pries <gilp@... <mailto:gilp@...> <mailto:gilp@...>> wrote:
*How do I listen to the live games?*

*Game day audio is messed up.*

**

*Thanks,*

**

*Pastor Gil*

Maria Campbell

It might be more for new members, but for us old timers it's $20 plus you get the At Bat app on the cell phone as well for listening to the games.

Maria Campbell
lucky1inct@...

--St. Francis

On 2/23/2018 4:36 PM, Richard Turner wrote:

[...]

I started listening to him when he was with the Orioles.  Then he did ESPN Sunday baseball.  He's great.

Maria Campbell
lucky1inct@gmail.com

--St. Francis

On 2/23/2018 5:12 PM, Brice Mijares wrote:
[...]

Michal Nowicki

Hi everyone,

It may be true that the audio only page no longer exists, but the site with the audio and video links remains fully accessible with JAWS. The audio/video player is also accessible. I have to say the MLB has done an excellent job making the service accessible to us on all platforms, including the Apple TV app, which I just downloaded to access my MLB.tv Premium subscription.

Michal