From: Kristoffer Gustafsson
Sent: 22 February 2018 09:30
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: windows 10 activation

--

Kristoffer Gustafsson

Salängsgatan 7a

tel:033-12 60 93

mobil: 0730-500934

Hi.

Something strange has happened here.

I've installed windows 10. I didn't need to enter any product key, or

activation code.

Why do I need to activate?

Windows just works.

Is there a trial period or something.

It would be good to know, because if I install jaws, and that goes out

I need to reinstall, and then I lose a jaws activation.

/Kristoffer

Kristoffer Gustafsson

Hi.
it says that windows has been activated using a digital license.
How many times can I activate if the computer crashes some day?
/Kristoffer

<chrismedley=btinternet.com@groups.io>:

To check if its been activated go to settings > Update and Security >
Activation

There you will see the state of activation

I've installed windows 10. I didn't need to enter any product key, or
activation code.
Why do I need to activate?
Windows just works.
Is there a trial period or something.
It would be good to know, because if I install jaws, and that goes out
I need to reinstall, and then I lose a jaws activation.
/Kristoffer

--
Kristoffer Gustafsson
Salängsgatan 7a
tel:033-12 60 93
mobil: 0730-500934

george b <gbmagoo@...>

As many times as you need it is tied to your Microsoft account so when you re install and put in your user name and password for your Microsoft account it sees you have the rites to that license

I've installed windows 10. I didn't need to enter any product key, or
activation code.
Why do I need to activate?
Windows just works.
Is there a trial period or something.
It would be good to know, because if I install jaws, and that goes out
I need to reinstall, and then I lose a jaws activation.
/Kristoffer

--
Kristoffer Gustafsson
Salängsgatan 7a
tel:033-12 60 93
mobil: 0730-500934

Kristoffer Gustafsson

Hi.
I have never entered an e-mail adress or a password when installing.
I just selected ofline account when I installed.
/Kristoffer

[...]

Yes, but when you start the new install if you have a Microsoft user name and password account when you put that in on the startup it sees you have the rights to that version serial number

I've installed windows 10. I didn't need to enter any product key, or
activation code.
Why do I need to activate?
Windows just works.
Is there a trial period or something.
It would be good to know, because if I install jaws, and that goes
out I need to reinstall, and then I lose a jaws activation.
/Kristoffer

--
Kristoffer Gustafsson
Salängsgatan 7a
tel:033-12 60 93
mobil: 0730-500934

--
Kristoffer Gustafsson
Salängsgatan 7a
tel:033-12 60 93
mobil: 0730-500934

Chris

You can reinstall windows as many times as you like on that computer

The licence is tied to that particular computer

Therefore it will automatically activate

--

Kristoffer Gustafsson

Salängsgatan 7a

tel:033-12 60 93

mobil: 0730-500934

Kristoffer Gustafsson

So I can do this with every computer with windows 10 I have?
I've got three.
[...]

Jonas Voll

No it's tyide to your motherboard!

Jonas Voll
Support Technician I
Envision, Inc.
2301 S Water ST
Wichita, KS 67213
O: 316-425-7141
F: 316-267-4312
www.envisionus.com

I've installed windows 10. I didn't need to enter any product key, or
activation code.
Why do I need to activate?
Windows just works.
Is there a trial period or something.
It would be good to know, because if I install jaws, and that goes
out I need to reinstall, and then I lose a jaws activation.
/Kristoffer

--
Kristoffer Gustafsson
Salängsgatan 7a
tel:033-12 60 93
mobil: 0730-500934

--
Kristoffer Gustafsson
Salängsgatan 7a
tel:033-12 60 93
mobil: 0730-500934

If you consider this email to be spam please forward it to 'spam@nospam.envisionus.com'

george b <gbmagoo@...>

As long as each device has it's own copy of windows with it's own serial number and you have a Microsoft

I've installed windows 10. I didn't need to enter any product key, or
activation code.
Why do I need to activate?
Windows just works.
Is there a trial period or something.
It would be good to know, because if I install jaws, and that goes
out I need to reinstall, and then I lose a jaws activation.
/Kristoffer

--
Kristoffer Gustafsson
Salängsgatan 7a
tel:033-12 60 93
mobil: 0730-500934

--
Kristoffer Gustafsson
Salängsgatan 7a
tel:033-12 60 93
mobil: 0730-500934

Chris

Not with the same licence you cant

--

Kristoffer Gustafsson

Salängsgatan 7a

tel:033-12 60 93

mobil: 0730-500934

Kristoffer Gustafsson

I've got three licenses. one for each computer.
for my cooler master cosmos 2 I bought a full copy of windows 10 home.
on the others I've got oem versions of windows 10 pro.
/kristoffer

No it's tyide to your motherboard!

Jonas Voll
Support Technician I
Envision, Inc.
2301 S Water ST
Wichita, KS 67213
O: 316-425-7141
F: 316-267-4312
www.envisionus.com

Envision: To improve the quality of life and provide inspiration for the
blind and visually impaired through employment, outreach, rehabilitation,
education and research.

I've installed windows 10. I didn't need to enter any product key, or
activation code.
Why do I need to activate?
Windows just works.
Is there a trial period or something.
It would be good to know, because if I install jaws, and that goes
out I need to reinstall, and then I lose a jaws activation.
/Kristoffer

--
Kristoffer Gustafsson
Salängsgatan 7a
tel:033-12 60 93
mobil: 0730-500934

--
Kristoffer Gustafsson
Salängsgatan 7a
tel:033-12 60 93
mobil: 0730-500934

To manage your junk mail go to https://nospam.envisionus.com and logon with
your domain userid and password.
'spam@nospam.envisionus.com'
confidential. The information is exclusively for the use of the individual
or entity intended as the recipient. If you are not the intended recipient,
any use, copying, printing, reviewing, retention, disclosure, distribution
or forwarding of the message or any attached file is not authorized and is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic mail message in
error, please advise the sender by reply electronic mail immediately and
permanently delete the original transmission, any attachments and any copies
of this message from your computer system.

--
Kristoffer Gustafsson
Salängsgatan 7a