From: Don H
Sent: 21 February 2018 18:48
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Todays 2018 update

If I am reading the what's new correctly FS still hasn't made Edge work

well with Jaws as well as not addressing the Firefox issue.  Darn shame

no improvements in this area.

Cristóbal

They've made it very clear that the Firefox issues won't be significantly resolved until Version 60 or so. Due to in large part things the Firefox folks need to address on their side.