Firefox ESR 52.5 64 bit

Richard Turner <richardturner42@...>

I cannot remember where I downloaded my 64 bit version of Firefox ESR 52.t for sure, but I suspect it was from Mozilla.  In any case, I did not have any issues with extra junk being installed like you get from some sites.

I have put it on my web site.  I’ll leave it there until Firefox 60 comes out.  Sorry if you wanted the 32 bit version.  I suspect it could be found at Mozilla’s web site.

But, if you want the 64 bit version, follow this link and save it to your hard drive.

http://www.turner42.x10host.com/Firefox%20Setup%2052.5.0esr.exe

HTH,

Richard

Jason White

If I use Google to search for "Firefox ESR", the first page returned in the
search results is
https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/organizations/
on which there's a link to the download. It took less than 30 seconds to find
that.