Jaws 2018 and tables on the web

Richard Turner <richardturner42@...>

Will Jaws 2018 speak column headings as you arrow across rows in a table on a web site?  If so, what settings do I change or set?

Thanks very much,

Richard

Joe DiNero

Good Morning

IF the webpage tagged the rows and columns properly it will read fine. However, If not you can change JAWS to read them by doing the following

1 – While in Internet Explorer type insert + v

2 – Type table titles in the search

3 – Arrow down to table titles

4 IT should be set to the default setting which is only marked headers

5 – hit space bar until you hear both rows and columns

6 – tab and hit ok