moderated 104 US layout wireless keyboard

Dave Durber

Hello everyone:

My trusty Logitech wireless keyboard stopped working about 2 months ago, therefore, I am on the look out for a replacement.

I searched on the internet for a 104 US layout wireless keyboard, excluding any keys which may be located above the F1 to F12 keys. While the searches resulted in several, I cannot make up my mind which one to choose.

Are there any members on the list who are using a 104 US layout wireless keyboard. If there are, I would be interested, in knowing the make and model and if the keys have a good tactile feel and whether the keys have a mechanical or electronic action.

I look forward to any and all information.

Dave

On Tue, Jul 27, 2021 at 11:05 AM, Dave Durber wrote:
excluding any keys which may be located above the F1 to F12 keys
-
Just curious as to why you excluded options with the additional keys?

Not questioning your preference or right to do so, but curious about your reasoning.  I've often found those keys to be very handy to have for their specific functions, and even if you don't use 'em they just "sit there" otherwise.  They're also quite difficult to accidentally press.

    ~ William Plomer

Dave Durber

Brjian:

It is not that I do not want the keys above the F1 and F2 keys, it was that I did not want the 104 keys to include those keys at the top of the keyboard.