From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Shirley
Tracy
Sent: Sunday, February 04, 2018 2:18 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: How do you unprotect?

Someone sent me an Excel document that I am supposed to print for them. But it
is protected. Is there a JAWS command that will unprotect it?

Thanks to anyone who can help.
Shirley Tracy

GV-Knope, John (Greenville)

Try saving the document. Excel will ask if you trust the source of the document. When you save the workbook, you can print or edit it.

Hope this helps,

John

John F Knope
Student, CIS – Cloud Computing
ECPI University, Greenville Campus
Web site: www.ecpi.edu
Someone sent me an Excel document that I am supposed to print for them. But it is protected. Is there a JAWS command that will unprotect it?

Thanks to anyone who can help.
Shirley Tracy

Kevin Hourigan <kevinthourigan@...>

Alt F, I, E.