Date   

Re: Use of standard view in Gmail

Ketan Kothari <muktaketan@...>
 

Turab,

You will use your ID and not anyone else's ID so if it is only you who
is using the said ID then of course there should not be any problem.

Ketan

On 8/27/18, turab chimthanawala <turabhvc@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all,
Have been using Basic HTML view all this while in my Gmail account.
However, at the firm I recently joined, the office id has a Standard view.
Wish to know the key commands as the table and checkbox shortcuts are
not working properly.
Thanking you
Best
Turab



--
Ketan Kothari
Phone: [r] 24223281,
Cell: 9987550614
MSN ID: muktaketan@hotmail.com
Skype ID: Ketan3333


Re: JAWS and Quickbooks

Steve Nutt
 

Hi,

What accessibility issues are you having with the online version?

I am using it and although not perfect, it is do-able.

If you have any issues, could I please urge you to write to Ted Drake, the
accessibility manager?

His Email address is:-

Ted_Drake@intuit.com

I have given him what he refers to as valuable feedback, and I am already
seeing improvements.

Thanks.

All the best

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: 03 September 2018 06:28
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: JAWS and Quickbooks

Unfortunately these scripts are expensive and work only on the desktop
version. I wish Quickbooks would make their online version very accessible
and efficient to use.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mario
Sent: Sunday, September 2, 2018 2:34 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: JAWS and Quickbooks

Paul, check out My Blind Spot:
https://nam04.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmyblindspo
t.org%2F&amp;data=02%7C01%7C%7Cc52509411dbd4962743508d6111bce76%7C84df9e7fe9
f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C636715208448626902&amp;sdata=Mv73rqqPar4zs9
Kv2HXHi4aRaua4gypHMMlEKuSTzuY%3D&amp;reserved=0

or you can check out an article from:
An Introduction to Accessible QuickBooks by Intuit and My Blind Spot:
https://nam04.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.afb.org
%2Fafbpress%2Fpub.asp%3FDocID%3Daw150502&amp;data=02%7C01%7C%7Cc52509411dbd4
962743508d6111bce76%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C63671520844
8626902&amp;sdata=k3N4KiJ8TXofxcHB%2FFwNwk0UH4V8M6qulRawpfkfwu8%3D&amp;reser
ved=0


From: Paul Hunt [mailto:prhunt1@att.net]
Sent: Sunday, Sep 2, 2018 2:50 PM EST
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: JAWS and Quickbooks

Hello everyone. Several years ago, work was done to make Quickbooks
accessible with JAWS. Does anyone have contact information about
accessibility with Quickbooks and JAWS?

Thanks so much.

Paul


Re: [win10] Immediate Help Needed With Jaws And Braille Support Any Help Is Appreciated Thanks To Anyone Who's Willing To Help Solve This Issue

Lee Maschmeyer
 

That's why I said to go through all the settings.

On 18/09/03 05:03, Steve Nutt wrote:
Hi,

The interesting phrase here is I changed some settings. We don't have a
clue on what he changed, so it would be hard.

All the best

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Joseph Lee
Sent: 02 September 2018 19:40
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: FW: [win10] Immediate Help Needed With Jaws And Braille Support Any
Help Is Appreciated Thanks To Anyone Who's Willing To Help Solve This Issue

Hi,
If anyone has any solutions, please post on Win10 forum or here so someone
can write to this person. Thanks.
//JL

-----Original Message-----
From: win10@win10.groups.io <win10@win10.groups.io> On Behalf Of Owais Patel
Sent: Sunday, September 2, 2018 11:36 AM
To: win10@win10.groups.io
Subject: [win10] Immediate Help Needed With Jaws And Braille Support Any
Help Is Appreciated Thanks To Anyone Who's Willing To Help Solve This Issue

Hello everyone. Last week, I was playing with my Braille Display connected
to Jaws on my Laptop. Due to some problems with the cord, I returned the
cord and bought a new one. This morning, when I connected the cord
everything worked and I could see things happening on my Braille Display.
During this process, a problem occured as only few symbols at the left end
of my display are displayed when I use it with Jaws. Last week it worked
perfectly and I had no problems. Additionally, as I played around with it I
changed some settings. On Tuesday, I need it at school. Can someone please
suggest a solution of making it return to its normal operation some I could
see all the controls and easily move to them. Please and thank you. Any help
is appreciated. Thanks once again.
Cheers,
Owais









Re: JAWS and Quickbooks

Steve Nutt
 

Hi,

 

I believe it was http://www.myblindspot.com who did the scripts.

 

I use Quickbooks Online now though, as I can do it with phone or PC.

 

All the best


Steve

 

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Paul Hunt
Sent: 02 September 2018 19:50
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: JAWS and Quickbooks

 

Hello everyone. Several years ago, work was done to make Quickbooks accessible with JAWS. Does anyone have contact information about accessibility with Quickbooks and JAWS?

Thanks so much.

Paul

 


Re: [win10] Immediate Help Needed With Jaws And Braille Support Any Help Is Appreciated Thanks To Anyone Who's Willing To Help Solve This Issue

Steve Nutt
 

Hi,

The interesting phrase here is I changed some settings. We don't have a
clue on what he changed, so it would be hard.

All the best

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Joseph Lee
Sent: 02 September 2018 19:40
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: FW: [win10] Immediate Help Needed With Jaws And Braille Support Any
Help Is Appreciated Thanks To Anyone Who's Willing To Help Solve This Issue

Hi,
If anyone has any solutions, please post on Win10 forum or here so someone
can write to this person. Thanks.
//JL

-----Original Message-----
From: win10@win10.groups.io <win10@win10.groups.io> On Behalf Of Owais Patel
Sent: Sunday, September 2, 2018 11:36 AM
To: win10@win10.groups.io
Subject: [win10] Immediate Help Needed With Jaws And Braille Support Any
Help Is Appreciated Thanks To Anyone Who's Willing To Help Solve This Issue

Hello everyone. Last week, I was playing with my Braille Display connected
to Jaws on my Laptop. Due to some problems with the cord, I returned the
cord and bought a new one. This morning, when I connected the cord
everything worked and I could see things happening on my Braille Display.
During this process, a problem occured as only few symbols at the left end
of my display are displayed when I use it with Jaws. Last week it worked
perfectly and I had no problems. Additionally, as I played around with it I
changed some settings. On Tuesday, I need it at school. Can someone please
suggest a solution of making it return to its normal operation some I could
see all the controls and easily move to them. Please and thank you. Any help
is appreciated. Thanks once again.
Cheers,
Owais


Re: Jaws command read Outlook message number

Steve Nutt
 

In outlook 2016, Say Line works, but doesn’t give you the number of messages or the number of the message you’re on.

 

All the best

 

Steve

 

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Tom
Sent: 31 August 2018 01:43
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws command read Outlook message number

 

This works for Outlook 13 and so will use this method in future.

 

Cheers

Tom

 

 

 

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Friday, 31 August 2018 1:18 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws command read Outlook message number

 

In Ourtlook for me it does almost the same, a say line also speaks the number of the message I am on, just now when I did a say line it read your message, sender, subject etc. and then at the end it said “13 of 15”.

The only difference with Jaws+Tab is that is says “List box” before it starts speaking your name, the subject and all that.

 

 

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Steve Nutt
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2018 1:00 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws command read Outlook message number

 

Hi,

 

JAWS+Tab just does effectively a Say Line for me.

 

All the best

 

Steve

 

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: 29 August 2018 04:23
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws command read Outlook message number

 

Make sure your Window is maximized, I am using OUtlook 2016 and both Jaws Key+Tab and Jaws Key+Page Down work and say what they are supposed to say.

 

 

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Tom
Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2018 3:56 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws command read Outlook message number

 

Thanks for your reply Steve.

 

Under Outlook 2013, all I get when pressing insert numpad page down is Jaws saying something about filter applied.  Pressing insert Tab does give the number of the current message as well as the total number of messages.  Maybe Outlook 13 works differently from version 16.

 

Tom

 

 

 

 

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Steve Nutt
Sent: Wednesday, 29 August 2018 2:23 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws command read Outlook message number

 

Hi,

 

Try reading the status bar, with JAWS Key+Page Down on the number pad.

 

All the best

 

Steve

 

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Tom
Sent: 28 August 2018 05:27
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Jaws command read Outlook message number

 

Hi,

Using: Latest Jaws 2018, W10 Home 64 bit, Outlook 13

 

Is there a Jaws  command which will read  the current message number and or the total number of messages  being displayed in the Outlook 2013 inbox?

 

Thanks

Tom

 


Re: Use of standard view in Gmail

turab chimthanawala
 

Hi Bill,
Could u please guide as to how the Gmail shortcuts can be turned on?
Thanks
Best
Turab

On 9/3/18, turab chimthanawala <turabhvc@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Bill,
Thanks for your revert.
Well, that's precisely my concern. As sighted people don't quite like
the Basic HTML view.
Hence, was wondering of some basic shortcuts to navigate in Standard view.
Best
Turab


On 9/2/18, Bill White <billwhite92701@dslextreme.com> wrote:
Hi, Turab. If you change to Basic View, it will change the view for
everyone
who uses the same login and password, because you are changing the
account
at the Internet Web Page level, not at the level of an email client on
your
own machine.

Bill White

billwhite92701@dslextreme.com

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of turab
chimthanawala
Sent: Sunday, September 2, 2018 9:20 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Use of standard view in Gmail

Hi Shankar,
Thanks a lot for your suggestions.
Will follow the steps. I have the following additional concerns.
1. If I change the view in my system, will the view change for others as
well?
2. Are the features in Basic HTML view lesser as compared to Standard
View?
Best
Turab


On 9/2/18, Shankar C <harshalgips@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi, if your office uses gmail for the Communication, do the following.
1. login with the gmail using your credentials.
2. once you login, the screen reader may announce loading gmail….
3. press letter b key.
4. the screen reader should announce load basic html button, now just
activate the button by pressing space or enter key.
5. now you can view your gmail with basic html.


if you want to set this as default view, go to the links list and
press letter s until your screen reader says set as default view, and
activate the link.



On 8/27/18, Brian Vogel <britechguy@gmail.com> wrote:
Do you have the Gmail Keyboard Shortcuts (
https://support.google.com/mail/answer/6594?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
) turned on? They are off by default.
--

Brian *-* Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1803, Build 17134

A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the
need
for illusion is deep.

~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back




--
----------"Life without God is like an unsharpened pencil - it has no
point."
----------
email: harshalgips@gmail.com
msn: harshalgips@hotmail.com
skype: shankar.a
mobile:+919945860671
thanks and regards
shankar














Re: JAWS and Quickbooks

 

Unfortunately these scripts are expensive and work only on the desktop version. I wish Quickbooks would make their online version very accessible and efficient to use.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mario
Sent: Sunday, September 2, 2018 2:34 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: JAWS and Quickbooks

Paul, check out My Blind Spot:
https://nam04.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmyblindspot.org%2F&;data=02%7C01%7C%7Cc52509411dbd4962743508d6111bce76%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C636715208448626902&amp;sdata=Mv73rqqPar4zs9Kv2HXHi4aRaua4gypHMMlEKuSTzuY%3D&amp;reserved=0

or you can check out an article from:
An Introduction to Accessible QuickBooks by Intuit and My Blind Spot:
https://nam04.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.afb.org%2Fafbpress%2Fpub.asp%3FDocID%3Daw150502&;data=02%7C01%7C%7Cc52509411dbd4962743508d6111bce76%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C636715208448626902&amp;sdata=k3N4KiJ8TXofxcHB%2FFwNwk0UH4V8M6qulRawpfkfwu8%3D&amp;reserved=0


From: Paul Hunt [mailto:prhunt1@att.net]
Sent: Sunday, Sep 2, 2018 2:50 PM EST
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: JAWS and Quickbooks

Hello everyone. Several years ago, work was done to make Quickbooks
accessible with JAWS. Does anyone have contact information about
accessibility with Quickbooks and JAWS?

Thanks so much.

Paul


Re: Use of standard view in Gmail

turab chimthanawala
 

Hi Bill,
Thanks for your revert.
Well, that's precisely my concern. As sighted people don't quite like
the Basic HTML view.
Hence, was wondering of some basic shortcuts to navigate in Standard view.
Best
Turab

On 9/2/18, Bill White <billwhite92701@dslextreme.com> wrote:
Hi, Turab. If you change to Basic View, it will change the view for everyone
who uses the same login and password, because you are changing the account
at the Internet Web Page level, not at the level of an email client on your
own machine.

Bill White

billwhite92701@dslextreme.com

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of turab
chimthanawala
Sent: Sunday, September 2, 2018 9:20 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Use of standard view in Gmail

Hi Shankar,
Thanks a lot for your suggestions.
Will follow the steps. I have the following additional concerns.
1. If I change the view in my system, will the view change for others as
well?
2. Are the features in Basic HTML view lesser as compared to Standard View?
Best
Turab


On 9/2/18, Shankar C <harshalgips@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi, if your office uses gmail for the Communication, do the following.
1. login with the gmail using your credentials.
2. once you login, the screen reader may announce loading gmail….
3. press letter b key.
4. the screen reader should announce load basic html button, now just
activate the button by pressing space or enter key.
5. now you can view your gmail with basic html.


if you want to set this as default view, go to the links list and
press letter s until your screen reader says set as default view, and
activate the link.



On 8/27/18, Brian Vogel <britechguy@gmail.com> wrote:
Do you have the Gmail Keyboard Shortcuts (
https://support.google.com/mail/answer/6594?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
) turned on? They are off by default.
--

Brian *-* Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1803, Build 17134

A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the
need
for illusion is deep.

~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back




--
----------"Life without God is like an unsharpened pencil - it has no
point."
----------
email: harshalgips@gmail.com
msn: harshalgips@hotmail.com
skype: shankar.a
mobile:+919945860671
thanks and regards
shankar












Re: FW: [win10] Immediate Help Needed With Jaws And Braille Support Any Help Is Appreciated Thanks To Anyone Who's Willing To Help Solve This Issue

Lee Maschmeyer
 

Hello Owais,


The problem is, configuration. For some reason Jaws lost track of the number of cells on your Braille display. In addition, Jaws is putting status information on the left end of the display.


To fix this:


1. Press Insert+6 )the 6 on the number row) to open Settings Center.


2. Press Control+Shift+D to point Settings Center to the Default (All Applications) files.


3. Tab once to get to the list of settings.


4. Type B to get to the Braille settings.


5. Press Right Arrow to open Braille settings and then Down Arrow to scroll through all those settings. Remember not to press Enter until you've looked at all the Braille settings.


As a personal note, I prefer to run without status cells as this maximizes the area available for program output. You might or might not agree.


Hope this helps,


Lee

On 18/09/02 14:40, Joseph Lee wrote:
Hi,
If anyone has any solutions, please post on Win10 forum or here so someone
can write to this person. Thanks.
//JL

-----Original Message-----
From: win10@win10.groups.io <win10@win10.groups.io> On Behalf Of Owais Patel
Sent: Sunday, September 2, 2018 11:36 AM
To: win10@win10.groups.io
Subject: [win10] Immediate Help Needed With Jaws And Braille Support Any
Help Is Appreciated Thanks To Anyone Who's Willing To Help Solve This Issue

Hello everyone. Last week, I was playing with my Braille Display connected
to Jaws on my Laptop. Due to some problems with the cord, I returned the
cord and bought a new one. This morning, when I connected the cord
everything worked and I could see things happening on my Braille Display.
During this process, a problem occured as only few symbols at the left end
of my display are displayed when I use it with Jaws. Last week it worked
perfectly and I had no problems. Additionally, as I played around with it I
changed some settings. On Tuesday, I need it at school. Can someone please
suggest a solution of making it return to its normal operation some I could
see all the controls and easily move to them. Please and thank you. Any help
is appreciated. Thanks once again.
Cheers,
Owais




Re: Hello All Will there jaws 19 coming out?

O.Addison Gethers
 

Thanks for clarify with me.

 

 

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Sunday, September 02, 2018 8:21 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Hello All Will there jaws 19 coming out?

 

On Sun, Sep 2, 2018 at 06:59 PM, O.Addison Gethers wrote:

You saying there will no jaws 19 jaws 20 and et  anymore ?

Yes.
 
--

Brian - Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1803, Build 17134  

    A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep.

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back


Virus-free. www.avast.com


Re: Hello All Will there jaws 19 coming out?

David Moore
 

JAWS is doing just like they do with cars.

When JAWS comes out in the fall, they will call it by the next year.

Now, JAWS 2019 is coming out.

Next fall, it will be JAWS 2020.

That is how it will be from now on!

David Moore

 

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

 

From: Brian Vogel
Sent: Sunday, September 2, 2018 8:21 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Hello All Will there jaws 19 coming out?

 

On Sun, Sep 2, 2018 at 06:59 PM, O.Addison Gethers wrote:

You saying there will no jaws 19 jaws 20 and et  anymore ?

Yes.
 
--

Brian - Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1803, Build 17134  

    A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep.

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back

 


Re: Upgrade and SMA:

Mike B. <mike9902@...>
 

Hi Kenny,
 
You should be able to use it right away, providing they updated your account at the same time of purchasing the upgrade.

Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sent from my iBarstool.
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement.  In the end you have to ignore everything, & click I agree.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, September 02, 2018 2:51 PM
Subject: Upgrade and SMA:

Hi list I called FS last Friday, and purchased my upgrade to 2018, along with the SMA. Can I use the new upgrade right away, or do I need to wait a few days.

Kenny Peyatt jr.


Re: Hello All Will there jaws 19 coming out?

 

On Sun, Sep 2, 2018 at 06:59 PM, O.Addison Gethers wrote:
You saying there will no jaws 19 jaws 20 and et  anymore ?
Yes.
 
--

Brian - Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1803, Build 17134  

    A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep.

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back


Re: audacity and jaws

pmbeardy@...
 

hi, when I hit enter on that button it doesn't work. but for some reason if I hit spacebar it works... maybe hit it with a left click/?

On Sun, 2 Sep 2018 17:00:57 -0700, "Bill White" wrote:

I’m using Windows 10, and when I press the Configure active plugin button, nothing happens. What now?

 

Thank you.

 

Bill White

 

billwhite92701@...

 

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of pmbeardy@...
Sent: Sunday, September 2, 2018 4:54 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: audacity and jaws

 

hi, hit the configure active plug in with space bar.
a different window should open in that window hit the enable processing button if you want to shut this off just hit this button again.
for other effects just hit the load button.
good luck     
 

On Sun, 2 Sep 2018 16:35:04 -0700, "Bill White" wrote:


Hi. OK, I did a reinstall. How do I use the plugin for Nullsoft Signal Processing Studio DSP v0.39b?

 

Can you tell me how to turn it on and off so I can get effects sometimes, and not at other times?

 

Thank you.

Bill White

 

billwhite92701@...

 

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of pmbeardy@...
Sent: Sunday, September 2, 2018 3:59 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: audacity and jaws

 

hi, hmm wow try doing a search for this file it's on my winamp a .dll file-  Nullsoft Signal Processing Studio DSP v0.39b   [dsp_sps.dll]

On Sun, 2 Sep 2018 15:46:57 -0700, "Bill White" wrote:


I did arrow down. It’s not a combo box. There are no effects that I can see in Winamp566_full.

 

Bill White

 

billwhite92701@...

 

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of pmbeardy@...
Sent: Sunday, September 2, 2018 3:08 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: audacity and jaws

 

hi, did you try arrowing down where it says non?
 

On Sun, 2 Sep 2018 15:00:39 -0700, "Bill White" wrote:


I tried the DSP effects in Winamp, and it says, none. When I click get plugins, it says page not found.

 

Bill White

 

billwhite92701@...

 

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of pmbeardy@...
Sent: Sunday, September 2, 2018 2:22 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: audacity and jaws

 

hi, been looking around on line never heard of audacity until a couple days ago even back in my sonar days. hmm wonder why. might give it a try.
too bad about sonar.
for backwards music things try the dsp's   that comes with winamp. preferences then you should see dsp effects.  

 

On Sun, 02 Sep 2018 09:04:21 -0700, "Brian Vogel" wrote:

Audacity is as easy to use as any complex software can be with JAWS.  It seems to be the audio editor of choice for many screen reader users.

And, yes, there is a built-in filter that allows you to slow down music without the pitch changing.  I had to do that for someone I was helping to put together the music and other audio for a dressage routine.
--

Brian - Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1803, Build 17134  

    A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep.

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back

 

 

 

 


Re: audacity and jaws

pmbeardy@...
 

hi, I have version 5.61.
pretty old but does it's job.
 

On Sun, 2 Sep 2018 16:20:46 -0700, "Bill White" wrote:

Which version of Winamp are you using, and how did you get the plugin?

 

Thank you.

 

Bill White

 

billwhite92701@...

 

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of pmbeardy@...
Sent: Sunday, September 2, 2018 3:59 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: audacity and jaws

 

hi, hmm wow try doing a search for this file it's on my winamp a .dll file-  Nullsoft Signal Processing Studio DSP v0.39b   [dsp_sps.dll]

On Sun, 2 Sep 2018 15:46:57 -0700, "Bill White" wrote:


I did arrow down. It’s not a combo box. There are no effects that I can see in Winamp566_full.

 

Bill White

 

billwhite92701@...

 

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of pmbeardy@...
Sent: Sunday, September 2, 2018 3:08 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: audacity and jaws

 

hi, did you try arrowing down where it says non?
 

On Sun, 2 Sep 2018 15:00:39 -0700, "Bill White" wrote:


I tried the DSP effects in Winamp, and it says, none. When I click get plugins, it says page not found.

 

Bill White

 

billwhite92701@...

 

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of pmbeardy@...
Sent: Sunday, September 2, 2018 2:22 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: audacity and jaws

 

hi, been looking around on line never heard of audacity until a couple days ago even back in my sonar days. hmm wonder why. might give it a try.
too bad about sonar.
for backwards music things try the dsp's   that comes with winamp. preferences then you should see dsp effects.  

 

On Sun, 02 Sep 2018 09:04:21 -0700, "Brian Vogel" wrote:

Audacity is as easy to use as any complex software can be with JAWS.  It seems to be the audio editor of choice for many screen reader users.

And, yes, there is a built-in filter that allows you to slow down music without the pitch changing.  I had to do that for someone I was helping to put together the music and other audio for a dressage routine.
--

Brian - Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1803, Build 17134  

    A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep.

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back

 

 

 


Re: audacity and jaws

Bill White <billwhite92701@...>
 

I’m using Windows 10, and when I press the Configure active plugin button, nothing happens. What now?

 

Thank you.

 

Bill White

 

billwhite92701@...

 

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of pmbeardy@...
Sent: Sunday, September 2, 2018 4:54 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: audacity and jaws

 

hi, hit the configure active plug in with space bar.
a different window should open in that window hit the enable processing button if you want to shut this off just hit this button again.
for other effects just hit the load button.
good luck     
 

On Sun, 2 Sep 2018 16:35:04 -0700, "Bill White" wrote:


Hi. OK, I did a reinstall. How do I use the plugin for Nullsoft Signal Processing Studio DSP v0.39b?

 

Can you tell me how to turn it on and off so I can get effects sometimes, and not at other times?

 

Thank you.

Bill White

 

billwhite92701@...

 

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of pmbeardy@...
Sent: Sunday, September 2, 2018 3:59 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: audacity and jaws

 

hi, hmm wow try doing a search for this file it's on my winamp a .dll file-  Nullsoft Signal Processing Studio DSP v0.39b   [dsp_sps.dll]

On Sun, 2 Sep 2018 15:46:57 -0700, "Bill White" wrote:


I did arrow down. It’s not a combo box. There are no effects that I can see in Winamp566_full.

 

Bill White

 

billwhite92701@...

 

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of pmbeardy@...
Sent: Sunday, September 2, 2018 3:08 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: audacity and jaws

 

hi, did you try arrowing down where it says non?
 

On Sun, 2 Sep 2018 15:00:39 -0700, "Bill White" wrote:


I tried the DSP effects in Winamp, and it says, none. When I click get plugins, it says page not found.

 

Bill White

 

billwhite92701@...

 

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of pmbeardy@...
Sent: Sunday, September 2, 2018 2:22 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: audacity and jaws

 

hi, been looking around on line never heard of audacity until a couple days ago even back in my sonar days. hmm wonder why. might give it a try.
too bad about sonar.
for backwards music things try the dsp's   that comes with winamp. preferences then you should see dsp effects.  

 

On Sun, 02 Sep 2018 09:04:21 -0700, "Brian Vogel" wrote:

Audacity is as easy to use as any complex software can be with JAWS.  It seems to be the audio editor of choice for many screen reader users.

And, yes, there is a built-in filter that allows you to slow down music without the pitch changing.  I had to do that for someone I was helping to put together the music and other audio for a dressage routine.
--

Brian - Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1803, Build 17134  

    A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep.

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back

 

 

 


Re: audacity and jaws

pmbeardy@...
 

hi, hit the configure active plug in with space bar.
a different window should open in that window hit the enable processing button if you want to shut this off just hit this button again.
for other effects just hit the load button.
good luck     
 

On Sun, 2 Sep 2018 16:35:04 -0700, "Bill White" wrote:

Hi. OK, I did a reinstall. How do I use the plugin for Nullsoft Signal Processing Studio DSP v0.39b?

 

Can you tell me how to turn it on and off so I can get effects sometimes, and not at other times?

 

Thank you.

Bill White

 

billwhite92701@...

 

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of pmbeardy@...
Sent: Sunday, September 2, 2018 3:59 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: audacity and jaws

 

hi, hmm wow try doing a search for this file it's on my winamp a .dll file-  Nullsoft Signal Processing Studio DSP v0.39b   [dsp_sps.dll]

On Sun, 2 Sep 2018 15:46:57 -0700, "Bill White" wrote:


I did arrow down. It’s not a combo box. There are no effects that I can see in Winamp566_full.

 

Bill White

 

billwhite92701@...

 

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of pmbeardy@...
Sent: Sunday, September 2, 2018 3:08 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: audacity and jaws

 

hi, did you try arrowing down where it says non?
 

On Sun, 2 Sep 2018 15:00:39 -0700, "Bill White" wrote:


I tried the DSP effects in Winamp, and it says, none. When I click get plugins, it says page not found.

 

Bill White

 

billwhite92701@...

 

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of pmbeardy@...
Sent: Sunday, September 2, 2018 2:22 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: audacity and jaws

 

hi, been looking around on line never heard of audacity until a couple days ago even back in my sonar days. hmm wonder why. might give it a try.
too bad about sonar.
for backwards music things try the dsp's   that comes with winamp. preferences then you should see dsp effects.  

 

On Sun, 02 Sep 2018 09:04:21 -0700, "Brian Vogel" wrote:

Audacity is as easy to use as any complex software can be with JAWS.  It seems to be the audio editor of choice for many screen reader users.

And, yes, there is a built-in filter that allows you to slow down music without the pitch changing.  I had to do that for someone I was helping to put together the music and other audio for a dressage routine.
--

Brian - Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1803, Build 17134  

    A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep.

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back

 

 

 


Re: Hello All Will there jaws 19 coming out?

O.Addison Gethers
 

Yeah I was wonder about that too,I have openbooks 9.0

 

 

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Isaac
Sent: Sunday, September 02, 2018 7:20 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Hello All Will there jaws 19 coming out?

 

What has happened to openbook is it gone for good, have been on 9 for ever.

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Sunday, September 02, 2018 6:10 PM

Subject: Re: Hello All Will there jaws 19 coming out?

 

Yes since after JAWS 18 VFO has decided to release next versions of JAWS as 2018,2019 etc!

With regards from Inamuddin with the Skype ID:

Charlsdarwin1

 

 

You can contact me via gmail:
inamuddin09@...

Inamuddin.ronaque@...

outlook:
inam092@...

yahoo:
inamuddin2010@...

Add my Skype ID:
charlsdarwin1
Meet me on facebook:
www.facebook.com/inamuddin786

Follow me on my twitter ID:
www.twitter.com/charlsdarwin1

Call me on my cell numbers:
+92-300-2227598 

+92-334-3348409

 

 

From: O.Addison Gethers
Sent: Monday, September 3, 2018 3:59 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Hello All Will there jaws 19 coming out?

 

Hello Brian  You saying there will no jaws 19 jaws 20 and et  anymore ?

Addison

 

 

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Sunday, September 02, 2018 4:44 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Hello All Will there jaws 19 coming out?

 

Based on a comment from a VFO tech support person about 2 weeks ago, all future releases of JAWS will be based on the full year of release, with the intention to have annual releases.  So JAWS 2019, JAWS 2020, etc.

--

Brian - Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1803, Build 17134  

    A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep.

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back

 

Virus-free. www.avast.com

 


Re: Hello All Will there jaws 19 coming out?

O.Addison Gethers
 

Oh my goodness,then I need to installed jaws 2018  Can I still or keep jaws 18 ?

 

 

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of inamuddin khan
Sent: Sunday, September 02, 2018 7:10 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Hello All Will there jaws 19 coming out?

 

Yes since after JAWS 18 VFO has decided to release next versions of JAWS as 2018,2019 etc!

With regards from Inamuddin with the Skype ID:

Charlsdarwin1

 

 

You can contact me via gmail:
inamuddin09@...

Inamuddin.ronaque@...

outlook:
inam092@...

yahoo:
inamuddin2010@...

Add my Skype ID:
charlsdarwin1
Meet me on facebook:
www.facebook.com/inamuddin786

Follow me on my twitter ID:
www.twitter.com/charlsdarwin1

Call me on my cell numbers:
+92-300-2227598 

+92-334-3348409

 

 

From: O.Addison Gethers
Sent: Monday, September 3, 2018 3:59 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Hello All Will there jaws 19 coming out?

 

Hello Brian  You saying there will no jaws 19 jaws 20 and et  anymore ?

Addison

 

 

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Sunday, September 02, 2018 4:44 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Hello All Will there jaws 19 coming out?

 

Based on a comment from a VFO tech support person about 2 weeks ago, all future releases of JAWS will be based on the full year of release, with the intention to have annual releases.  So JAWS 2019, JAWS 2020, etc.

--

Brian - Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1803, Build 17134  

    A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep.

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back

 

Virus-free. www.avast.com