Date   

moderated TI BA II plus professional financial calculator

Ann Byrne
 

Has anyone had experience with this calculator? Is it hardware or software? does it work with JAWS? I have been asked to help someone with it, and I have never heard of it.

thx,


moderated Re: : Re: : Re: Using Slack

Don Mauck
 

JAWS Version 2022.2207.25 ILM 

 

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of James Homuth
Sent: Thursday, July 28, 2022 12:53 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: [External] : Re: : Re: Using Slack

 

Huh. Those aren’t necessarily things I’ve explicitly run into on this end. What version of JAWS are you using?

 

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Don Mauck
Sent: July 28, 2022 12:46 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: : Re: Using Slack

 

Hi, I find it frustrating when using the CTRL+T or K for example. Slack used to just list your thread and you could activate which ever one you wished. Now you get one item then if you keep arrowing down expecting another thread, you the “didn’t find what you expected” message and you then get told you have to type in specific search terms to find your thread.

What if I don’t know what the thread is? Also, I find the UI in general very clunky to use and some of the keystrokes do not worked as advertised.

Note:  This is the Desktop Application.

 

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of James Homuth
Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2022 6:12 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: [External] : Re: Using Slack

 

Hi. Slack user here. Also JAWS user. What problems are you having with the app?

 

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Don Mauck
Sent: July 26, 2022 4:18 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Using Slack

 

I’ve been forced to use Slack for two years and I HATE it. Is there really people that think that Slack is an accessible Application? Every time I think something works the next day it doesn’t.

I’d love to find people that use Slack with JAWS and find it a good experience.


moderated Re: : Re: Using Slack

James Homuth
 

Huh. Those aren’t necessarily things I’ve explicitly run into on this end. What version of JAWS are you using?

 

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Don Mauck
Sent: July 28, 2022 12:46 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: : Re: Using Slack

 

Hi, I find it frustrating when using the CTRL+T or K for example. Slack used to just list your thread and you could activate which ever one you wished. Now you get one item then if you keep arrowing down expecting another thread, you the “didn’t find what you expected” message and you then get told you have to type in specific search terms to find your thread.

What if I don’t know what the thread is? Also, I find the UI in general very clunky to use and some of the keystrokes do not worked as advertised.

Note:  This is the Desktop Application.

 

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of James Homuth
Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2022 6:12 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: [External] : Re: Using Slack

 

Hi. Slack user here. Also JAWS user. What problems are you having with the app?

 

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Don Mauck
Sent: July 26, 2022 4:18 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Using Slack

 

I’ve been forced to use Slack for two years and I HATE it. Is there really people that think that Slack is an accessible Application? Every time I think something works the next day it doesn’t.

I’d love to find people that use Slack with JAWS and find it a good experience.


moderated Re: bank on line bill pay

Gene Warner
 

Those smart assistants come with so many privacy problems that I refuse to use them and whenever possible disable them.

Especially after Amazon, Apple, and Google admitted that they routinely open up the microphones on their smart devices without letting their users know and record and share what they hear and they don't care what they record and share, intimate moments, private and sensitive conversations, etc. Not around me you don't!

Gene...

On 7/28/2022 1:30 PM, Glenn / Lenny wrote:
One thing many folks don't know is that with an iPhone, you never need to
switch pages to find an app, you can hold the home button, or however you
invoke Siri, and just say
Open (app name)
I was always forgetting which page a particular app was on, even though I
had arranged them, and this method works flawlessly.
You can say open settings too.
Glenn
----- Original Message -----
From: "Gene Warner" <genewarner3@...>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, July 28, 2022 12:25 PM
Subject: Re: bank on line bill pay
I had consider that but I have switched from the iPhone to a BlindShell
Classic 2 phone and there aren't any online banking apps available for
it yet.
I switched because even after almost ten years, I was still having
trouble dealing with touch screens and decided to try a smart phone that
didn't use them, so far I like the BSC2 way better than I ever liked any
of the iPhones I've owned. Sure it has limitations when compared to an
iPhone, but I can live with them. I am just happy to be rid of the
frustration that touch screens gave me.
Gene...
On 7/28/2022 1:14 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
On Thu, Jul 28, 2022 at 01:08 PM, Gene Warner wrote:

I tried that option but both of the credit unions in my area are not
very accessible.

-
Also don't fail to look at accessibility via apps rather than websites.
I realize you may have already done this, but many people don't even
give that option a thought, even when they're avid smartphone users.

I've been surprised at just how often the online banking apps for a
given entity are accessible while their websites are incompletely so,
sometimes quite incompletely so.
--

Brian -Windows 10, 64-Bit, Version 21H2, Build 19044

*Here is a test to find out whether your mission in life is complete.
If you’re alive, it isn’t.
* ~ Lauren Bacall


moderated Re: bank on line bill pay

K0LNY
 

One thing many folks don't know is that with an iPhone, you never need to
switch pages to find an app, you can hold the home button, or however you
invoke Siri, and just say
Open (app name)
I was always forgetting which page a particular app was on, even though I
had arranged them, and this method works flawlessly.
You can say open settings too.
Glenn

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gene Warner" <genewarner3@...>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, July 28, 2022 12:25 PM
Subject: Re: bank on line bill pay


I had consider that but I have switched from the iPhone to a BlindShell
Classic 2 phone and there aren't any online banking apps available for
it yet.

I switched because even after almost ten years, I was still having
trouble dealing with touch screens and decided to try a smart phone that
didn't use them, so far I like the BSC2 way better than I ever liked any
of the iPhones I've owned. Sure it has limitations when compared to an
iPhone, but I can live with them. I am just happy to be rid of the
frustration that touch screens gave me.

Gene...



On 7/28/2022 1:14 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
On Thu, Jul 28, 2022 at 01:08 PM, Gene Warner wrote:

I tried that option but both of the credit unions in my area are not
very accessible.

-
Also don't fail to look at accessibility via apps rather than websites.
I realize you may have already done this, but many people don't even
give that option a thought, even when they're avid smartphone users.

I've been surprised at just how often the online banking apps for a
given entity are accessible while their websites are incompletely so,
sometimes quite incompletely so.
--

Brian -Windows 10, 64-Bit, Version 21H2, Build 19044

*Here is a test to find out whether your mission in life is complete.
If you’re alive, it isn’t.
* ~ Lauren Bacall


moderated Re: epub books and what to use to read them

Gene Warner
 

That was sure an unnecessarily tart response. I'm happy you don't need tech support, but that's no reason to throw scorn and ridicule on those that do.

Since you are so independent and don't need any support from anybody, I have to ask, why are you here?

Gene...

On 7/28/2022 1:25 PM, Kelly Pierce wrote:
I use QRead and love it. I am certain the developer will offer a
Windows 11 version shortly if he has not already. I have not heard the
software was incompatible with windows 11. QRead is so good, I do not
need hand holding and a diaper change from tech support. It just works
great. Yes, he charges for it, and I am willing to pay money for
quality software to be independent. I also pay for my own iPhone,
mobile wireless service, and internet without expecting a free
government hand out or to be a recipient of charitable services.
Christopher Toth is a talented blind programmer who I support, just
like I support the developer of Lire and Weather Gods apps. Feel free
to enjoy your mysterious free ePub software, which you did not name.
Kelly
Kelly
On 7/26/22, Gene Warner <genewarner3@...> wrote:
It does, when I had an iPhone I'd get the iOS access for all book in
epub format and put it on my Victor Reader.

I have a BlindShell Classic 2 phone now and love it way more than I ever
liked any of the iPhones I've ever had.

Geene...


On 7/26/2022 8:02 PM, Ann Byrne wrote:
I believe the Victor Stream reads them.
At 05:02 PM 7/26/2022, you wrote:
Well, if you are a user of emacs, it has a very nice epub reader
called nov.

On Tue, 26 Jul 2022 16:59:07 -0400,
Jeff Lukacsena wrote:

[1  <text/plain; us-ascii (quoted-printable)>]
Hello Everyone,

I will be attending graduate school this fall. The access technology
center
mentioned that some of my books might be available in Epub. I have
never
used ePub books before. Can someone point me to the best places to
find, and
learn how to read these kinds of books.

Thanks,

Jeff Lukacsena








[2  <text/html; us-ascii (quoted-printable)>]
--
Your life is like a penny.  You're going to lose it.  The question is:
How do
you spend it?

         John Covici wb2una
         covici@...











moderated Re: bank on line bill pay

Gene Warner
 

I had consider that but I have switched from the iPhone to a BlindShell Classic 2 phone and there aren't any online banking apps available for it yet.

I switched because even after almost ten years, I was still having trouble dealing with touch screens and decided to try a smart phone that didn't use them, so far I like the BSC2 way better than I ever liked any of the iPhones I've owned. Sure it has limitations when compared to an iPhone, but I can live with them. I am just happy to be rid of the frustration that touch screens gave me.

Gene...

On 7/28/2022 1:14 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
On Thu, Jul 28, 2022 at 01:08 PM, Gene Warner wrote:
I tried that option but both of the credit unions in my area are not
very accessible.
-
Also don't fail to look at accessibility via apps rather than websites. I realize you may have already done this, but many people don't even give that option a thought, even when they're avid smartphone users.
I've been surprised at just how often the online banking apps for a given entity are accessible while their websites are incompletely so, sometimes quite incompletely so.
--
Brian -Windows 10, 64-Bit, Version 21H2, Build 19044
*Here is a test to find out whether your mission in life is complete. If you’re alive, it isn’t.
*     ~ Lauren Bacall


moderated Re: epub books and what to use to read them

Kelly Pierce
 

I use QRead and love it. I am certain the developer will offer a
Windows 11 version shortly if he has not already. I have not heard the
software was incompatible with windows 11. QRead is so good, I do not
need hand holding and a diaper change from tech support. It just works
great. Yes, he charges for it, and I am willing to pay money for
quality software to be independent. I also pay for my own iPhone,
mobile wireless service, and internet without expecting a free
government hand out or to be a recipient of charitable services.
Christopher Toth is a talented blind programmer who I support, just
like I support the developer of Lire and Weather Gods apps. Feel free
to enjoy your mysterious free ePub software, which you did not name.

Kelly


Kelly

On 7/26/22, Gene Warner <genewarner3@...> wrote:
It does, when I had an iPhone I'd get the iOS access for all book in
epub format and put it on my Victor Reader.

I have a BlindShell Classic 2 phone now and love it way more than I ever
liked any of the iPhones I've ever had.

Geene...


On 7/26/2022 8:02 PM, Ann Byrne wrote:
I believe the Victor Stream reads them.
At 05:02 PM 7/26/2022, you wrote:
Well, if you are a user of emacs, it has a very nice epub reader
called nov.

On Tue, 26 Jul 2022 16:59:07 -0400,
Jeff Lukacsena wrote:

[1  <text/plain; us-ascii (quoted-printable)>]
Hello Everyone,

I will be attending graduate school this fall. The access technology
center
mentioned that some of my books might be available in Epub. I have
never
used ePub books before. Can someone point me to the best places to
find, and
learn how to read these kinds of books.

Thanks,

Jeff Lukacsena








[2  <text/html; us-ascii (quoted-printable)>]
--
Your life is like a penny.  You're going to lose it.  The question is:
How do
you spend it?

         John Covici wb2una
         covici@...











moderated Re: strange issue when checking for Jaws updates

Gene Warner
 

I got a response from Freedom Scientific about the installer voice. They said that because the installer voice was actual recordings taking them out reduced the size of the installer significantly. There was also the logistics involved in recording the messages in all the languages they supported.

Both reasons, installer size and the availability of Narrator, as reasons for taking the installer voice out make sense.

Gene...

On 7/28/2022 10:12 AM, Mike Pietruk wrote:
Gene
To me, it's irrelevant whether the change was announced or not.
Most folks expect that an update to a program can be handled by the
program itself.
It may have been aanounced somewhere or in some way, but probably, if it
was even mentioned somewhere, few, if any users or new customers, would
have been aware.
And it adds an extra layer of inconvenience for an average user who, quite
obviously, most are not exactly computer
sophisticated.


moderated Re: bank on line bill pay

 

On Thu, Jul 28, 2022 at 01:08 PM, Gene Warner wrote:
I tried that option but both of the credit unions in my area are not very accessible.
-
Also don't fail to look at accessibility via apps rather than websites.  I realize you may have already done this, but many people don't even give that option a thought, even when they're avid smartphone users.

I've been surprised at just how often the online banking apps for a given entity are accessible while their websites are incompletely so, sometimes quite incompletely so. 
--

Brian - Windows 10, 64-Bit, Version 21H2, Build 19044  

Here is a test to find out whether your mission in life is complete.  If you’re alive, it isn’t.
     ~ Lauren Bacall


moderated Re: bank on line bill pay

 

On Thu, Jul 28, 2022 at 01:06 PM, Gene Warner wrote:
. . . fraud department, then they transferred me, I was then told that my wait time would be 50 minutes, I waited . . . later I checked the time and realized that I had been waiting for two and a half hours and was still waiting for someone to answer the phone. That's not what I call good customer service!
-
Indeed.  And for anyone calling about fraud that's absolutely insane!  Fraudsters very often get most of their dirty work done between the time they get their hands on the card or card numbers they need and when the customer realizes something's up and calls to report fraud (though better banks do use algorithms to detect unusual charges, too).

But calls to fraud-reporting lines are generally handled with utmost speed, and that's for very good reason not only for the customer but for the bank.
--

Brian - Windows 10, 64-Bit, Version 21H2, Build 19044  

Here is a test to find out whether your mission in life is complete.  If you’re alive, it isn’t.
     ~ Lauren Bacall


moderated Re: Jaws updates

Larry Gassman
 

Yes.
Both for JAWS 2022.
One update in June, the other in July.
Larry

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Don H
Sent: Thursday, July 28, 2022 10:09 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Jaws updates

Were there two Jaws updates this month? Thought I updated earlier this month and got another yesterday.
Thanks


moderated Re: Jaws updates

Gene Warner
 

No, there was one late last month, the another one yesterday. Usually updates are two months apart.

Gene...

On 7/28/2022 1:09 PM, Don H wrote:
Were there two Jaws updates this month?  Thought I updated earlier this month and got another yesterday.
Thanks


moderated Jaws updates

Don H
 

Were there two Jaws updates this month? Thought I updated earlier this month and got another yesterday.
Thanks


moderated Re: bank on line bill pay

K0LNY
 


Loans can be more competitive at a union bank as well.
 

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, July 28, 2022 11:58 AM
Subject: Re: bank on line bill pay

For those who have the option, don't forget to consider your local credit unions.  At one time credit union membership was very restrictive, but the laws changed and many that were once only for "company employees" or similar are now community credit unions.  In my area, which once had a huge Dupont plant active in the area and where only Dupont employees could join, that credit union is now Dupont Community Credit Union and membership is geographically limited rather than employer limited.

I've personally found customer service much better at credit unions than at commercial banks.
--

Brian - Windows 10, 64-Bit, Version 21H2, Build 19044  

Here is a test to find out whether your mission in life is complete.  If you’re alive, it isn’t.
     ~ Lauren Bacall


moderated Re: bank on line bill pay

Gene Warner
 

I tried that option but both of the credit unions in my area are not very accessible.

Gene...

On 7/28/2022 12:58 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
For those who have the option, don't forget to consider your local credit unions.  At one time credit union membership was very restrictive, but the laws changed and many that were once only for "company employees" or similar are now community credit unions.  In my area, which once had a huge Dupont plant active in the area and where only Dupont employees could join, that credit union is now Dupont Community Credit Union and membership is geographically limited rather than employer limited.
I've personally found customer service much better at credit unions than at commercial banks.
--
Brian -Windows 10, 64-Bit, Version 21H2, Build 19044
*Here is a test to find out whether your mission in life is complete. If you’re alive, it isn’t.
*     ~ Lauren Bacall


moderated Re: bank on line bill pay

Gene Warner
 

I beg to differ on Chase's phone support, and that is the reason I am looking for a new bank. I recently had a problem with fraudulent charges appearing in my account through my debit card. I called the bank to deal with the problem, first I was told that my wait time would be 30 minutes, then 30 minutes or so later that person told me that they couldn't help me and that I needed to talk to their fraud department, then they transferred me, I was then told that my wait time would be 50 minutes, I waited and while I was waiting I played some games on my computer, later I checked the time and realized that I had been waiting for two and a half hours and was still waiting for someone to answer the phone. That's not what I call good customer service!

Gene...

On 7/28/2022 12:54 PM, Adrian Spratt wrote:
If trust is the issue, opening accounts at two banks only doubles the anxiety. It happens I do have accounts at both Chase and BofA. I find Chase's website needlessly complicated but manageable, while BofA's is simpler. However, BofA's phone customer service is terrible, while Chase's phone and on-location service is good.
-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Kelly Pierce
Sent: Thursday, July 28, 2022 12:49 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: bank on line bill pay
Why not open accounts at both Chase and Bank of America and then try out their websites and iPhone apps? After a few months, close the account you like least.
Kelly
On 7/26/22, Howard Traxler <htraxler7@...> wrote:
I don't seem to trust my (an any other) bank to protect my account. e
issued a paper check to a grand daughter, not of a significant amount,
and she managed to cash it twice; and how many more times before we
caught the problem.  As long as the recipient hangs on to your check,
who's to say how many times they can cash it?

Howard


On 7/26/2022 3:05 PM, Larry Thacker Jr. wrote:

Some aps are better than others at this. The Bank of America app for
iOS does a good jog of giving you directions and then automatically
snapping the pic when it’s right.  I was surprised to find that the
app for a local bank I’ve been evaluating did this as well.  I am
finding a few holes in it, but overall the app and web site designed
by Computer Services Inc. (CSI) seems to work pretty well. A tell may
be that when you go to online banking the web site address reads
yourbankname.mybanking.net.  One caveat though, the security lacks
true two-factor authentication.  As much as I want to perf local
business over mega corporations that don’t have my interests at
heart, this may ultimately be a deal breaker for me.

*From:* main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> *On Behalf Of *Brian
Vogel
*Sent:* Tuesday, July 26, 2022 2:10 PM
*To:* main@jfw.groups.io
*Subject:* Re: bank on line bill pay

On Tue, Jul 26, 2022 at 01:58 PM, Gene Warner wrote:

You have to take pictures of the front and back of the check.

-
Well, yes, as that's how any mobile banking app gets the data
necessary to deposit the check and to have the legally required
images (when the bank processes the checks normally they're scanned,
and images are saved).

When it comes to things like this, it's always easier to enlist
sighted assistance, once, to get a "photo rig" set up for your
smartphone.  I've done this on multiple occasions, and not just for
banking apps, so that the phone can be placed on top of the rig
(which is usually a small cardboard box, cut into what amounts to a
small table with an opening large enough for the smartphone's camera
to be able to take photos of items placed "on the floor" (table top
or desk top in reality) beneath the rig.  Once set up this tends to
work like a charm for as long as the rig remains viable.
--

Brian *-*Windows 10, 64-Bit, Version 21H2, Build 19044

*Here is a test to find out whether your mission in life is complete.
If you’re alive, it isn’t.**
*     ~ Lauren Bacall

--
It's so convenient when you folks sign your messages with your name
(or even an alias). Then I don't have to close the message and look
through the headings to find the originator.






moderated Re: bank on line bill pay

 

For those who have the option, don't forget to consider your local credit unions.  At one time credit union membership was very restrictive, but the laws changed and many that were once only for "company employees" or similar are now community credit unions.  In my area, which once had a huge Dupont plant active in the area and where only Dupont employees could join, that credit union is now Dupont Community Credit Union and membership is geographically limited rather than employer limited.

I've personally found customer service much better at credit unions than at commercial banks.
--

Brian - Windows 10, 64-Bit, Version 21H2, Build 19044  

Here is a test to find out whether your mission in life is complete.  If you’re alive, it isn’t.
     ~ Lauren Bacall


moderated Re: bank on line bill pay

Adrian Spratt
 

If trust is the issue, opening accounts at two banks only doubles the anxiety. It happens I do have accounts at both Chase and BofA. I find Chase's website needlessly complicated but manageable, while BofA's is simpler. However, BofA's phone customer service is terrible, while Chase's phone and on-location service is good.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Kelly Pierce
Sent: Thursday, July 28, 2022 12:49 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: bank on line bill pay

Why not open accounts at both Chase and Bank of America and then try out their websites and iPhone apps? After a few months, close the account you like least.

Kelly



On 7/26/22, Howard Traxler <htraxler7@...> wrote:
I don't seem to trust my (an any other) bank to protect my account. e
issued a paper check to a grand daughter, not of a significant amount,
and she managed to cash it twice; and how many more times before we
caught the problem.  As long as the recipient hangs on to your check,
who's to say how many times they can cash it?

Howard


On 7/26/2022 3:05 PM, Larry Thacker Jr. wrote:

Some aps are better than others at this. The Bank of America app for
iOS does a good jog of giving you directions and then automatically
snapping the pic when it’s right.  I was surprised to find that the
app for a local bank I’ve been evaluating did this as well.  I am
finding a few holes in it, but overall the app and web site designed
by Computer Services Inc. (CSI) seems to work pretty well. A tell may
be that when you go to online banking the web site address reads
yourbankname.mybanking.net.  One caveat though, the security lacks
true two-factor authentication.  As much as I want to perf local
business over mega corporations that don’t have my interests at
heart, this may ultimately be a deal breaker for me.

*From:* main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> *On Behalf Of *Brian
Vogel
*Sent:* Tuesday, July 26, 2022 2:10 PM
*To:* main@jfw.groups.io
*Subject:* Re: bank on line bill pay

On Tue, Jul 26, 2022 at 01:58 PM, Gene Warner wrote:

You have to take pictures of the front and back of the check.

-
Well, yes, as that's how any mobile banking app gets the data
necessary to deposit the check and to have the legally required
images (when the bank processes the checks normally they're scanned,
and images are saved).

When it comes to things like this, it's always easier to enlist
sighted assistance, once, to get a "photo rig" set up for your
smartphone.  I've done this on multiple occasions, and not just for
banking apps, so that the phone can be placed on top of the rig
(which is usually a small cardboard box, cut into what amounts to a
small table with an opening large enough for the smartphone's camera
to be able to take photos of items placed "on the floor" (table top
or desk top in reality) beneath the rig.  Once set up this tends to
work like a charm for as long as the rig remains viable.
--

Brian *-*Windows 10, 64-Bit, Version 21H2, Build 19044

*Here is a test to find out whether your mission in life is complete.
If you’re alive, it isn’t.**
*     ~ Lauren Bacall

--
It's so convenient when you folks sign your messages with your name
(or even an alias). Then I don't have to close the message and look
through the headings to find the originator.






moderated Re: : Re: Using Slack

John Covici
 

Use it in the browser, you probably will have better luck.

On Thu, 28 Jul 2022 12:46:06 -0400,
Don Mauck wrote:

[1 <text/plain; us-ascii (quoted-printable)>]
Hi, I find it frustrating when using the CTRL+T or K for example. Slack used to just list your thread and you could activate which ever one you wished. Now you get one item then if you keep arrowing down expecting another thread, you the "didn't find what you expected" message and you then get told you have to type in specific search terms to find your thread.
What if I don't know what the thread is? Also, I find the UI in general very clunky to use and some of the keystrokes do not worked as advertised.
Note: This is the Desktop Application.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of James Homuth
Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2022 6:12 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: [External] : Re: Using Slack

Hi. Slack user here. Also JAWS user. What problems are you having with the app?

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Don Mauck
Sent: July 26, 2022 4:18 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Using Slack

I've been forced to use Slack for two years and I HATE it. Is there really people that think that Slack is an accessible Application? Every time I think something works the next day it doesn't.
I'd love to find people that use Slack with JAWS and find it a good experience.






[2 <text/html; us-ascii (quoted-printable)>]
--
Your life is like a penny. You're going to lose it. The question is:
How do
you spend it?

John Covici wb2una
covici@...

4521 - 4540 of 103607