Date   

Re: JAWS and Excel issue #jaws #excel

Brenda Emerson-Alford
 

Yes, I still continue to have problems with Excel not responding.  There is no specific pattern.  Yesterday I was working on a spreadsheet with my husband.  I was not editing the spreadsheet but just cross checking information.  After about 15 minutes JAWS stop responding or when to a mode where it takes at least 30 seconds every time I move to another cell or edit.  I would have to exit out of Excel, exit off my computer and then restart.  This happened three times before I was able to complete my task.  I am currently using the most updated version of Excel 2016 and the most updated version of Windows 10 with the latest updated version of JAWS 18.  I would love any possible solutions.

 

Brenda

 

 

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of mati87@...
Sent: Monday, January 29, 2018 11:41 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: JAWS and Excel issue #JAWS #Excel

 

Hi Everyone,

is anyone experiencing very slow responses with Excel and Jaws? Both stop responing as soon as i edit a cell. It takes about 5 to 10 seconds for excel to respond. This issue is not present without JAWS running in the background. I've tried several setups Windows7 Windows10 with JAWS 15 to 2018 and Excel 2010,2016 and its always the same behaviour. 

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Mat 


Re: searching in Outlook 2016 not giving me what I'm looking for

Joe DiNero
 

What I would do in this circumstance is do a search for the email mailing address of the mailing list and add a few keywords and see if that works. I would not just use keywords alone

 

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jessica D
Sent: Monday, January 29, 2018 9:43 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: searching in Outlook 2016 not giving me what I'm looking for

 

Hi,

I’m using outlook 2016.

Recently, I joined NFB Krafters Korner.

I’m currently taking a class on how to make loom-knit wrist warmers.

 

I’m trying to find all the parts to the directions.

 

Does anyone know how I can find them easily?

No matter what I type into the search field, I get results that are totally errelivant.

 

Thanks for any advice,

Jessica

 


Virus-free. www.avast.com


Re: Removable disk shortcut?

Joe DiNero
 

Do you mean having my computer or if you are Windows 10 This PC on your desktop?

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Elaine Young
Sent: Monday, January 29, 2018 2:04 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Removable disk shortcut?

Hi,

I am having a senior moment. I have done this before but just can't work through the process right now.

Can someone tell me the steps to create a shortcut on my desktop to access my removable disk? I frequently need to access flash drives plugged into the computer and like to have "removable disk" right on my desktop . I think I press windows key, type in this PC, hit enter and I find "devices and drives, row header expanded" -- but I just can't find the CD, e or f drive, and I really would like to make it all a shortcut.

Am I making sense to you? Just not sure how to explain what I want to do. smile.


-Elaine

--
Knowing the future is uncertain; knowing the One who holds the future is a sure thing.
Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go. Joshua 1:9

____________________________________________________________
After Weeks Of Rumors, Joanna Gaines Comes Clean
risingstarnewspaper.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5a6f7036ed4b470351519st03vuc


Re: Screenreader Accessible Data Recovery Software

Dave...
 

Likely not, and further, if it's an external drive, may not restore anything
from that one.

Dave
Oregonian, woodworker, Engineer, Musician, and Pioneer

----- Original Message -----
From: "Annabelle Susan Morison" <foristnights@...>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, January 29, 2018 11:45
Subject: Re: Screenreader Accessible Data Recovery Software


Will it restore my documents?

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of soner
Sent: Monday, January 29, 2018 11:40 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Screenreader Accessible Data Recovery Software

What is the earliest system restore point? did you check? that may rescue if
any assigned prior to your deletion.

On 1/28/18, Annabelle Susan Morison <foristnights@...> wrote:
Sadly I pressed Shift+Delete on the wrong folder, namely the backups
folders of the documents, those were on my external hard drive, and
those are the ones I'm trying to recover. Those folders are named
"Poems", "Program Files", and "Pronunciation Guide".

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of John
Covici
Sent: Saturday, January 27, 2018 8:48 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Screenreader Accessible Data Recovery Software

How about your backup?

On Sat, 27 Jan 2018 17:15:02 -0500,
Annabelle Susan Morison wrote:

[1 <text/plain; us-ascii (7bit)>]
[2 <text/html; us-ascii (quoted-printable)>] Hi, it's Annabelle.
I am in a bit of a pickle when it comes to choosing the best
screenreader accessible software for data recovery. I seem to be
going crazy trying to find a Data Recovery Software that is not only
screenreader accessible, but is able to recover all the files without
any
corruption, and is able to retain the original file names. Sadly, it's
hard for me to find something like that without resorting to spending a
fortune!
The main reason I want to try and use data recovery software is
because I've recently deleted some important documents, quite by
accident, and I've been stressed out ever since this happened about a
week ago, as I don't know if they're gone forever after pressing
"shift+Delete". Do I need sighted help to access those kind of
programs? I don't want to do this the wrong way and end up losing my
mind over lost documents! Any of you JAWS members out there have any
pointers?
--
Your life is like a penny. You're going to lose it. The question is:
How do
you spend it?

John Covici wb2una
covici@...








Re: Screenreader Accessible Data Recovery Software

John Covici
 

Nope, its only for the system, does not touch the documents.

On Mon, 29 Jan 2018 14:45:50 -0500,
Annabelle Susan Morison wrote:

Will it restore my documents?

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of soner
Sent: Monday, January 29, 2018 11:40 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Screenreader Accessible Data Recovery Software

What is the earliest system restore point? did you check? that may rescue if
any assigned prior to your deletion.

On 1/28/18, Annabelle Susan Morison <foristnights@...> wrote:
Sadly I pressed Shift+Delete on the wrong folder, namely the backups
folders of the documents, those were on my external hard drive, and
those are the ones I'm trying to recover. Those folders are named
"Poems", "Program Files", and "Pronunciation Guide".

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of John
Covici
Sent: Saturday, January 27, 2018 8:48 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Screenreader Accessible Data Recovery Software

How about your backup?

On Sat, 27 Jan 2018 17:15:02 -0500,
Annabelle Susan Morison wrote:

[1 <text/plain; us-ascii (7bit)>]
[2 <text/html; us-ascii (quoted-printable)>] Hi, it's Annabelle.
I am in a bit of a pickle when it comes to choosing the best
screenreader accessible software for data recovery. I seem to be
going crazy trying to find a Data Recovery Software that is not only
screenreader accessible, but is able to recover all the files without
any
corruption, and is able to retain the original file names. Sadly, it's
hard for me to find something like that without resorting to spending a
fortune!
The main reason I want to try and use data recovery software is
because I've recently deleted some important documents, quite by
accident, and I've been stressed out ever since this happened about a
week ago, as I don't know if they're gone forever after pressing
"shift+Delete". Do I need sighted help to access those kind of
programs? I don't want to do this the wrong way and end up losing my
mind over lost documents! Any of you JAWS members out there have any
pointers?
--
Your life is like a penny. You're going to lose it. The question is:
How do
you spend it?

John Covici wb2una
covici@...












--
Your life is like a penny. You're going to lose it. The question is:
How do
you spend it?

John Covici wb2una
covici@...


Re: JAWS and Excel issue #jaws #excel

george b <gbmagoo@...>
 

Here is what I noticed;

 

If I edit a field and or do f2 to the edit field at the top for the cell and do the edit and then f2 to go back to the cell it goes like that.  Now, if I do the same and instead of doing f2 to go back to the cell I hit enter there is no delay.

 

Now, I noticed the same if I type something in a cell and then arrow to another cell like right or what ever it delays, but if I hit enter it does not.

 

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Alan Robbins
Sent: January 29, 2018 11:55
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: JAWS and Excel issue #JAWS #Excel

 

Yes, sporadically, not always

 

Al

 

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of mati87@...
Sent: Monday, January 29, 2018 2:41 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: JAWS and Excel issue #JAWS #Excel

 

Hi Everyone,

is anyone experiencing very slow responses with Excel and Jaws? Both stop responing as soon as i edit a cell. It takes about 5 to 10 seconds for excel to respond. This issue is not present without JAWS running in the background. I've tried several setups Windows7 Windows10 with JAWS 15 to 2018 and Excel 2010,2016 and its always the same behaviour. 

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Mat 


Re: JAWS and Excel issue #jaws #excel

Alan Robbins <alan1057@...>
 

Yes, sporadically, not always

 

Al

 

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of mati87@...
Sent: Monday, January 29, 2018 2:41 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: JAWS and Excel issue #JAWS #Excel

 

Hi Everyone,

is anyone experiencing very slow responses with Excel and Jaws? Both stop responing as soon as i edit a cell. It takes about 5 to 10 seconds for excel to respond. This issue is not present without JAWS running in the background. I've tried several setups Windows7 Windows10 with JAWS 15 to 2018 and Excel 2010,2016 and its always the same behaviour. 

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Mat 


Re: Screenreader Accessible Data Recovery Software

Annabelle Susan Morison
 

Will it restore my documents?

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of soner
Sent: Monday, January 29, 2018 11:40 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Screenreader Accessible Data Recovery Software

What is the earliest system restore point? did you check? that may rescue if
any assigned prior to your deletion.

On 1/28/18, Annabelle Susan Morison <foristnights@...> wrote:
Sadly I pressed Shift+Delete on the wrong folder, namely the backups
folders of the documents, those were on my external hard drive, and
those are the ones I'm trying to recover. Those folders are named
"Poems", "Program Files", and "Pronunciation Guide".

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of John
Covici
Sent: Saturday, January 27, 2018 8:48 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Screenreader Accessible Data Recovery Software

How about your backup?

On Sat, 27 Jan 2018 17:15:02 -0500,
Annabelle Susan Morison wrote:

[1 <text/plain; us-ascii (7bit)>]
[2 <text/html; us-ascii (quoted-printable)>] Hi, it's Annabelle.
I am in a bit of a pickle when it comes to choosing the best
screenreader accessible software for data recovery. I seem to be
going crazy trying to find a Data Recovery Software that is not only
screenreader accessible, but is able to recover all the files without
any
corruption, and is able to retain the original file names. Sadly, it's
hard for me to find something like that without resorting to spending a
fortune!
The main reason I want to try and use data recovery software is
because I've recently deleted some important documents, quite by
accident, and I've been stressed out ever since this happened about a
week ago, as I don't know if they're gone forever after pressing
"shift+Delete". Do I need sighted help to access those kind of
programs? I don't want to do this the wrong way and end up losing my
mind over lost documents! Any of you JAWS members out there have any
pointers?
--
Your life is like a penny. You're going to lose it. The question is:
How do
you spend it?

John Covici wb2una
covici@...








JAWS and Excel issue #jaws #excel

mati87
 

Hi Everyone,

is anyone experiencing very slow responses with Excel and Jaws? Both stop responing as soon as i edit a cell. It takes about 5 to 10 seconds for excel to respond. This issue is not present without JAWS running in the background. I've tried several setups Windows7 Windows10 with JAWS 15 to 2018 and Excel 2010,2016 and its always the same behaviour. 

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Mat 


Re: Screenreader Accessible Data Recovery Software

soner
 

What is the earliest system restore point? did you check? that may
rescue if any assigned prior to your deletion.

On 1/28/18, Annabelle Susan Morison <foristnights@...> wrote:
Sadly I pressed Shift+Delete on the wrong folder, namely the backups
folders
of the documents, those were on my external hard drive, and those are the
ones I'm trying to recover. Those folders are named "Poems", "Program
Files", and "Pronunciation Guide".

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of John
Covici
Sent: Saturday, January 27, 2018 8:48 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Screenreader Accessible Data Recovery Software

How about your backup?

On Sat, 27 Jan 2018 17:15:02 -0500,
Annabelle Susan Morison wrote:

[1 <text/plain; us-ascii (7bit)>]
[2 <text/html; us-ascii (quoted-printable)>] Hi, it's Annabelle.
I am in a bit of a pickle when it comes to choosing the best
screenreader accessible software for data recovery. I seem to be going
crazy trying to find a Data Recovery Software that is not only
screenreader accessible, but is able to recover all the files without any
corruption, and is able to retain the original file names. Sadly, it's hard
for me to find something like that without resorting to spending a fortune!
The main reason I want to try and use data recovery software is because
I've
recently deleted some important documents, quite by accident, and I've been
stressed out ever since this happened about a week ago, as I don't know if
they're gone forever after pressing "shift+Delete". Do I need sighted help
to access those kind of programs? I don't want to do this the wrong way and
end up losing my mind over lost documents! Any of you JAWS members out
there
have any pointers?
--
Your life is like a penny. You're going to lose it. The question is:
How do
you spend it?

John Covici wb2una
covici@...








Re: Removable disk shortcut?

Jonas Voll
 

Well you can use the drive letter, but that may change!


Jonas Voll
Support Technician I
Envision, Inc.
2301 S Water ST
Wichita, KS 67213
O: 316-425-7141
F: 316-267-4312
www.envisionus.com

Envision: To improve the quality of life and provide inspiration for the blind and visually impaired through employment, outreach, rehabilitation, education and research.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Elaine Young
Sent: Monday, January 29, 2018 1:04 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Removable disk shortcut?

Hi,

I am having a senior moment. I have done this before but just can't work through the process right now.

Can someone tell me the steps to create a shortcut on my desktop to access my removable disk? I frequently need to access flash drives plugged into the computer and like to have "removable disk" right on my desktop . I think I press windows key, type in this PC, hit enter and I find "devices and drives, row header expanded" -- but I just can't find the CD, e or f drive, and I really would like to make it all a shortcut.

Am I making sense to you? Just not sure how to explain what I want to do. smile.


-Elaine

--
Knowing the future is uncertain; knowing the One who holds the future is a sure thing.
Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go. Joshua 1:9

____________________________________________________________
After Weeks Of Rumors, Joanna Gaines Comes Clean
risingstarnewspaper.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5a6f7036ed4b470351519st03vuc




SonicWall identified this message as clean.
To manage your junk mail go to https://nospam.envisionus.com
and
logon with your domain userid and password.
If you consider this email to be spam please forward it to
'spam@...'
NOTICE: This electronic mail message and any attached files are confidential. The information is exclusively for the use of the individual or entity intended as the recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, copying, printing, reviewing, retention, disclosure, distribution or forwarding of the message or any attached file is not authorized and is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic mail message in error, please advise the sender by reply electronic mail immediately and permanently delete the original transmission, any attachments and any copies of this message from your computer system.


Removable disk shortcut?

Elaine Young <hidden_spring@...>
 

Hi,

I am having a senior moment. I have done this before but just can't work through the process right now.

Can someone tell me the steps to create a shortcut on my desktop to access my removable disk? I frequently need to access flash drives  plugged into the computer and like to have "removable disk" right on my desktop . I think I press windows key, type in this PC, hit enter and I find "devices and drives, row header expanded" -- but I just can't find the CD, e or f drive, and I really would like to make it all a shortcut.

Am I making sense to you? Just not sure how to explain what I want to do.  smile.


-Elaine

--
Knowing the future is uncertain; knowing the One who holds the future is a sure thing.
Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go. Joshua 1:9

____________________________________________________________
After Weeks Of Rumors, Joanna Gaines Comes Clean
risingstarnewspaper.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5a6f7036ed4b470351519st03vuc


Re: JAWS question about picking out greeting cards online with total blindness

Walker, Michael E
 

Excellent! Thank you for all your help, Bill.

 

Mike

 

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Bill Tessore
Sent: Monday, January 29, 2018 11:31 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: JAWS question about picking out greeting cards online with total blindness

 

Hi again Mike,

  no, the Seeing A I app is strictly an OCR adaptive software for the visually impaired. However, in addition to the abilities that the previous comment her mentioned with regard to reading hand written text, it can also play back the stored information in SKU barcodes. A very handy feature for those of us that cannot read product labels.

Plus, it also offers a facial recognition function which can be programmed to identify people you commonly and counter.  

Shalom, 

Bill Tessore

 Sent from my iPhone


On Jan 29, 2018, at 6:41 AM, Richard Turner <richardturner42@...> wrote:

Seeing AI is on your iPhone, but it does read computer screens in the Short Text mode, but I've never tried it with greeting cards.

The app is free and well worth your time anyway to check it out. It now has a handwriting mode where you take a picture of handwritten text and it does an amazing job of reading it. This is a first for OCR software, and it is FREE!

Richard

 

 

 

“The secret is not to make your music louder, but to make the world quieter.” 

- Mitch Albom from The Magic Strings of Frankie Presto, page 1


On Jan 29, 2018, at 6:21 AM, Walker, Michael E <michael.e.walker3@...> wrote:

Thank you, Bill. Does this app let you order cards online, or is it for the case where you are shopping at a store in person for cards?

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Bill Tessore
Sent: Monday, January 29, 2018 8:18 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: JAWS question about picking out greeting cards online with total blindness

Well Mike, I have heard there’s an app called “Seeing A I” which can read higly stylized text that other portable OCR software can’t. But I’ve not tested it independently. My Visual Impairment Services Team coordinator showed me how it works with her iPhone and it picked up text that KNFB Reader didn’t. Hope this helps. Shalom, Bill Tessore

Sent from my iPhoneSent from my iPhone


On Jan 29, 2018, at 5:59 AM, Walker, Michael E <michael.e.walker3@...> wrote:

 

Hi, in the past, I have had sighted people help me with picking out greeting cards that have visual decorations. For those of you who are totally blind, how do you do it completely independently? I know there are sites like Greeting Card Universe. I also know that how descriptive the card's decoration will be depends on the web designer. Is it best to do this independently, or would you still advise having a sighted person check the card I wanted, before ordering?

 

Thanks,

Mike

 

 

 

 








Re: JAWS question about picking out greeting cards online with total blindness

Bill Tessore
 

Hi again Mike,
  no, the Seeing A I app is strictly an OCR adaptive software for the visually impaired. However, in addition to the abilities that the previous comment her mentioned with regard to reading hand written text, it can also play back the stored information in SKU barcodes. A very handy feature for those of us that cannot read product labels.

Plus, it also offers a facial recognition function which can be programmed to identify people you commonly and counter.  
Shalom, 
Bill Tessore
 Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 29, 2018, at 6:41 AM, Richard Turner <richardturner42@...> wrote:

Seeing AI is on your iPhone, but it does read computer screens in the Short Text mode, but I've never tried it with greeting cards.
The app is free and well worth your time anyway to check it out. It now has a handwriting mode where you take a picture of handwritten text and it does an amazing job of reading it. This is a first for OCR software, and it is FREE!
Richard



“The secret is not to make your music louder, but to make the world quieter.” 

- Mitch Albom from The Magic Strings of Frankie Presto, page 1


On Jan 29, 2018, at 6:21 AM, Walker, Michael E <michael.e.walker3@...> wrote:

Thank you, Bill. Does this app let you order cards online, or is it for the case where you are shopping at a store in person for cards?

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Bill Tessore
Sent: Monday, January 29, 2018 8:18 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: JAWS question about picking out greeting cards online with total blindness

Well Mike, I have heard there’s an app called “Seeing A I” which can read higly stylized text that other portable OCR software can’t. But I’ve not tested it independently. My Visual Impairment Services Team coordinator showed me how it works with her iPhone and it picked up text that KNFB Reader didn’t. Hope this helps. Shalom, Bill Tessore

Sent from my iPhoneSent from my iPhone

On Jan 29, 2018, at 5:59 AM, Walker, Michael E <michael.e.walker3@...> wrote:

Hi, in the past, I have had sighted people help me with picking out greeting cards that have visual decorations. For those of you who are totally blind, how do you do it completely independently? I know there are sites like Greeting Card Universe. I also know that how descriptive the card's decoration will be depends on the web designer. Is it best to do this independently, or would you still advise having a sighted person check the card I wanted, before ordering?

Thanks,
Mike












Re: JAWS question about picking out greeting cards online with total blindness

Walker, Michael E
 

That is also what I concluded, after other answers I received. I could send a sighted person a link to the card I thought about, if one is not physically present.

Thanks,
Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Monday, January 29, 2018 10:53 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: JAWS question about picking out greeting cards online with total blindness

I would still ask a sighted person. However good all these apps are, what if it misses something that may not be appropriate or what you want for a particular occasion?

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Walker, Michael E
Sent: Monday, January 29, 2018 6:00 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: JAWS question about picking out greeting cards online with total blindness

Hi, in the past, I have had sighted people help me with picking out greeting cards that have visual decorations. For those of you who are totally blind, how do you do it completely independently? I know there are sites like Greeting Card Universe. I also know that how descriptive the card's decoration will be depends on the web designer. Is it best to do this independently, or would you still advise having a sighted person check the card I wanted, before ordering?

Thanks,
Mike


Re: JAWS question about picking out greeting cards online with total blindness

Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@...>
 

I would still ask a sighted person. However good all these apps are, what if it misses something that may not be appropriate or what you want for a particular occasion?

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Walker, Michael E
Sent: Monday, January 29, 2018 6:00 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: JAWS question about picking out greeting cards online with total blindness

Hi, in the past, I have had sighted people help me with picking out greeting cards that have visual decorations. For those of you who are totally blind, how do you do it completely independently? I know there are sites like Greeting Card Universe. I also know that how descriptive the card's decoration will be depends on the web designer. Is it best to do this independently, or would you still advise having a sighted person check the card I wanted, before ordering?

Thanks,
Mike


Re: email atachments

Walker, Michael E
 

Got it. In your original message, you didn't write the instructions as if the sender wanted to send multiple files. I wanted to make sure the sender had instructions for how to do that, if that was the case. Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brice Mijares
Sent: Monday, January 29, 2018 9:34 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: email atachments

You can highlight multiple files and send them the way I suggested.

On 1/29/2018 7:25 AM, Walker, Michael E wrote:
That works well, only if you are sending one file. You need to know both ways. The former recommendation for doing it in Thunderbird is good for multiple files.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of
Brice Mijares
Sent: Monday, January 29, 2018 9:23 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: email atachments

I fine it easier to locate the file you want to send, say it's in your document folder, high lite the file, context key, send to, arrow down to mail recipient and hit enter and fill in the edit boxes.

On 1/29/2018 6:45 AM, Gordon Legge wrote:
To forward a message in Thunderbird:


alt-m to launch a menu of message options, and then f to forward. You
then need to enter the address of the person you want to forward to.
The attachment should accompany the forwarded message.


Good luck.


--Gordon



On 1/29/2018 7:53 AM, Val Paul wrote:
Hi all!

Can someone tell me how to forward an email with an atchment with
jaws? I use thunderbird, and have never done this before.

Thanks.


Val.












Re: email atachments

Brice Mijares <bricemijares@...>
 

You can highlight multiple files and send them the way I suggested.

On 1/29/2018 7:25 AM, Walker, Michael E wrote:
That works well, only if you are sending one file. You need to know both ways. The former recommendation for doing it in Thunderbird is good for multiple files.
-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brice Mijares
Sent: Monday, January 29, 2018 9:23 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: email atachments
I fine it easier to locate the file you want to send, say it's in your document folder, high lite the file, context key, send to, arrow down to mail recipient and hit enter and fill in the edit boxes.
On 1/29/2018 6:45 AM, Gordon Legge wrote:
To forward a message in Thunderbird:


alt-m to launch a menu of message options, and then f to forward. You
then need to enter the address of the person you want to forward to.
The attachment should accompany the forwarded message.


Good luck.


--Gordon



On 1/29/2018 7:53 AM, Val Paul wrote:
Hi all!

Can someone tell me how to forward an email with an atchment with
jaws? I use thunderbird, and have never done this before.

Thanks.


Val.







Re: email atachments

Walker, Michael E
 

It was about attachments.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brice Mijares
Sent: Monday, January 29, 2018 9:28 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: email atachments

Disregard last message, For some reason, I thought it was about attachments.
Best to finish first cup of coffee!
On 1/29/2018 7:23 AM, brice Mijares wrote:
I fine it easier to locate the file you want to send, say it's in your
document folder, high lite the file, context key, send to, arrow down
to mail recipient and hit enter and fill in the edit boxes.

On 1/29/2018 6:45 AM, Gordon Legge wrote:
To forward a message in Thunderbird:


alt-m to launch a menu of message options, and then f to forward. You
then need to enter the address of the person you want to forward to.
The attachment should accompany the forwarded message.


Good luck.


--Gordon



On 1/29/2018 7:53 AM, Val Paul wrote:
Hi all!

Can someone tell me how to forward an email with an atchment with
jaws? I use thunderbird, and have never done this before.

Thanks.


Val.







Re: email atachments

Brice Mijares <bricemijares@...>
 

Disregard last message, For some reason, I thought it was about attachments.
Best to finish first cup of coffee!

On 1/29/2018 7:23 AM, brice Mijares wrote:
I fine it easier to locate the file you want to send, say it's in your document folder, high lite the file, context key, send to, arrow down to mail recipient and hit enter and fill in the edit boxes.
On 1/29/2018 6:45 AM, Gordon Legge wrote:
To forward a message in Thunderbird:


alt-m to launch a menu of message options, and then f to forward. You then need to enter the address of the person you want to forward to. The attachment should accompany the forwarded message.


Good luck.


--Gordon



On 1/29/2018 7:53 AM, Val Paul wrote:
Hi all!

Can someone tell me how to forward an email with an atchment with jaws? I use thunderbird, and have never done this before.

Thanks.


Val.





46521 - 46540 of 102606