From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Adrian Spratt
Sent: Friday, August 12, 2022 12:47 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Problem after searching for text in office Docs

Hi Curtis,

The functional difference between the two search options is that the Word control-f will look for the search string, whether a word or letters within a word, while JAWS's insert-f searches only for words.

--
My novel Caroline is now available in paperback, Kindle and audiobook versions and, for qualified readers in the US, at the National Library Service/BARD. Go to: https://adrianspratt.com/book/