moderated Problem after searching for text in office Docs

James Lockwood

Can anyone else reproduce this? This is not a new problem. I’ve been encountering it for a while now. Open up Microsoft word. I have office 365. I’m using jaws 2022. Search for any text. After doing the search, close out that dialog box going back to viewing the word document. Now, try to go down page by page by hitting control page down. Before you conducted the search for the text, control page down moved to the next page. After conducting the search, control page down says something to the effect of search had been completed and you’re taking all the way down to the bottom of the last page no matter where you are in the document. After doing the search it appears that control page down or control page up no longer has the same functionality. This is the case even if you close out Microsoft Word and re-open it.