moderated Jaws and fusion?

Curtis Chong

Greetings:

Let us now return to the original question, in case somebody needs a reminder.🙂

“Does the fusion install place a JAWS icon on her  [the student’s]) desktop?  Can she activate JAWS so we can use tandem?”

The specific answer to the questions are “yes,” and Yes.” The Fusion license will activate for full function of JAWS, ZoomText, and Fusion.

I think that should put this to rest.

Kindly,

Curtis Chong