From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Wednesday, August 10, 2022 8:47 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws and fusion?

Curtis,

Nothing you said is in any way an answer to the question.  If someone is gradually losing vision, yes, it is possible that ZoomText came first, and Fusion came later.  But by the time Fusion enters the picture, if it comes second, it makes the need for ZoomText disappear, as ZoomText functions are part of Fusion.

I cannot imagine keeping both on a single machine unless the purpose of that machine was to demonstrate each.  I wouldn't keep a separate JAWS on a machine with Fusion, either.

     ~ Lauren Bacall