moderated Excel 2016

John Doering

Hello:

I have Office 2016 on my home computer running Windows 10 with all updates and JAWS 2022 with all updates.

When trying to do formulas/functions in Excel, I do not get the drop down choices to arrow to like I get with Office 360 on my work computer.

Does anyone know if I need to change a setting in Excel 2016 or are the drop downs not available in the 2016 version?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

John Doering
Pricing Analyst