Sent: Tuesday, August 09, 2022 9:28 AM
Subject: Managing Notifications with Windows 11

Hi all,

It seems that managing notifications is quite different between Windows 10 and 11. With Windows 10, it was fairly easy to add an app to the list of apps for which I receive notifications. I cannot figure out how to add an app to Windows 11 notifications. For example, I would like to add Dropbox to the list of apps for which I receive notifications. Any ideas on how to do this?

Thanks,

David