Word 2010: Office Power Manager Window

Doug

Hello to all,

Every time I open my word documents, hard drive, Flash drive, etc., I have troubles when I open my word document.

When I open the document, The message says "No window is active, press windows key+M to go to the desktop."

This doesn't happen all the time, but other times it does the following below.

When I open the same document a second time, the following says:

"Cancel button, to activate press spacebar, Opening-Microsoft word non-commercial Use , Open a read only copy radio button check, to change the selection press up or down arrow, ALT+R"

When I down arrow the following says:

"Creat a local copy and merge your changes later radio button check, to change the selection press up or down arrow, ALT+M"

"Receive notification when the original copy is available radio button check, to change the selection press up or down arrow, ALT+N"

"Open the read only copy radio button check, to change the selection press up or down arrow, ALT+R"

To Tab the selections are:

"OK button, to activate press spacebar"

"Cancel button, to activate press spacebar"

"Open a read only copy radio button checked, to change the selection press up or down arrow, ALT+R"

When I arrow or tab, it goes through a cycle.

When I tab to OK, the following will happen below.

When I shut down, I get no response that the computer is going to shut off, but when I press Insert+T I get the following: "Office Power Manager Window", and I have to press the power button on the computer to shut off, which is not the right way to shut off the computer.

When I re-start the computer and I go to open the document I get the following: "Microsoft Word dialog, word failed to start correctly last time, Starting Word in Safe Mode will help you correct or isolate a start-up problem in order to successfully to start up the program, some functionality may be disabled in this mode, do you want word in safe mode, no button, to activate, press spacebar ALT+N."

I have to up or down arrow with messages that says "Yes", "No", and I press spacebar on "No", and a second time and press spacebar on "Yes", and the word document opens OK, but I go through the same thing all over again as above.

I have JAWS 11, Word 2010, and Windows XP.

I hope someone can give me any keystrokes.

Sign,

Doug Brown

dougstir@owc.net