moderated Re: Help with a different Groups.IO list

Dave,

As one of the PhonesForTheBlind moderators, I sent you an invitation from the Admin page to join the list. If it doesn’t appear in your inbox, check your junk folder.

Alan Lemly

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Dave Mitchell
Sent: Monday, August 8, 2022 9:22 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Help with a different Groups.IO list

  Hi Curtis,  I got the following ‘send error’ message:

We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts folder. Before you try sending it again, you can check to see if the address is correct and that no attachments are too large

As I noted, Windows 10 – my only email client – has roadblocked me before when trying to join lists on Groups.io.

I used the owner link provided by Brian and sent a message asking for sign up help and will advise if I learn more.  Thanks, Mitch

Sent from Mail for Windows